💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Dear Christina Aguilera fans....

ice bear

Featured Posts

57 minutes ago, letsgetdirrty said:

Liberation was #1 in over 50 countries not only in Spain, sadly when you’re highly demanded there’s only so many places you can visit. I’m so proud of Liberation success, her peers aren’t touching those numbers for sure  

Well, IMO Liberation is a good album but it was a megaflop...  you can tell by the tour's budget...

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, letsgetdirrty said:

Liberation was #1 in over 50 countries not only in Spain, sadly when you’re highly demanded there’s only so many places you can visit. I’m so proud of Liberation success, her peers aren’t touching those numbers for sure  

Well, IMO Liberation is a good album but it was a megaflop...  you can tell by the tour's budget...

5 hours ago, Musicisfreedom said:

You should listen to Madonna's discography. :party:

long time madge fan :flower:

ice heard one side from above

letsgetdirrty
18 minutes ago, Jaume said:

It sold over 1M copies ww. Plus why do people act like it was a tragic flop anyway? It did much better than Beyonce’s Everything Is Love. It sold 68k first week without gimmicks, hype, fake streams, controversy or Jay Z on the record while Beyoncé sold only 70k copies with desperation. 
Christina is the true winner of 90s divas, she also did much better than Britney considering everything. I’m so proud of her.

Xtina | Gaga | Britney | Madonna | Beyoncé | Janet | Ciara | Ashanti | Brandy | Monica | Paula | Jessica

8 hours ago, Davian said:

So you made a thread named ‘dear Christina Aguilera’ and didn’t know me:bradley: I thought my promo finally had impact:bradley:

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c897834dcfe7c36e005f12

yup:sweat: 

to be fair i feel like we've interacted before but i have a really bad memory:bradley:

ice heard one side from above

42 minutes ago, letsgetdirrty said:

It sold over 1M copies ww. Plus why do people act like it was a tragic flop anyway? It did much better than Beyonce’s Everything Is Love. It sold 68k first week without gimmicks, hype, fake streams, controversy or Jay Z on the record while Beyoncé sold only 70k copies with desperation. 
Christina is the true winner of 90s divas, she also did much better than Britney considering everything. I’m so proud of her.

Nah, it didnt sell 1M worldwide at all... where do you get these  numbers from? And the Britney vs Christina is so 90's  c'mon... both were kind of forced to work too hard in such a young age and then they wanted freedom and took too much alcohol and drugs and suffered from mental  issues... Xtina has always been so insecure and Id dare to say that she has been depressed most of her life. Britney's mental health is vox populi.  Both were let's say the first pop divas of my generation and they always be loved no matter what. 

But in no way Liberation sold 1M!! It is so damn difficult to achieve that nowadays

letsgetdirrty
25 minutes ago, Jaume said:

Nah, it didnt sell 1M worldwide at all... where do you get these  numbers from? And the Britney vs Christina is so 90's  c'mon... both were kind of forced to work too hard in such a young age and then they wanted freedom and took too much alcohol and drugs and suffered from mental  issues... Xtina has always been so insecure and Id dare to say that she has been depressed most of her life. Britney's mental health is vox populi.  Both were let's say the first pop divas of my generation and they always be loved no matter what. 

But in no way Liberation sold 1M!! It is so damn difficult to achieve that nowadays

Yes it did sell 1M, your numbers are deflated! And I was strictly talking about success, compared to the other divas who debuted at the same time (late 90’s/early 00’s) Xtina is the one who stood the test of time in terms of relevance, sales and success.the voice television GIF

Xtina | Gaga | Britney | Madonna | Beyoncé | Janet | Ciara | Ashanti | Brandy | Monica | Paula | Jessica

Musicisfreedom
49 minutes ago, ice bear said:

@Musicisfreedom and you've probably seen me around Madge thread already, i was LanaDelGrant, just changed my username:queenga:

Ahhh okay. Glad you are already a fan :kara: Madonna is the queen

Bitch I'm Madonna

En_Sabah_Nur
On 10/8/2019 at 11:11 AM, Faysalaaa said:

I used to be her biggest stans when she came up with Stripped and became a bigger fan with Back To Basics. After that, I completely lost interest! I try to force myself to like her Music but I cant anymore. Bionic is a great album, its just not for me.

OMG & I thought I was the ONLY one who fell off as a fan somewhat after Bionic?!?!  Mostly because I heard Just Dance for the first time later that year(2008)!!!  🤗

Egypt. W

15 hours ago, letsgetdirrty said:

Yes it did sell 1M, your numbers are deflated! And I was strictly talking about success, compared to the other divas who debuted at the same time (late 90’s/early 00’s) Xtina is the one who stood the test of time in terms of relevance, sales and success.the voice television GIF

Receipts please, Im not saying you sre lying, Im just curious

Archived