Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Dear Christina Aguilera fans....

ice bear

Featured Posts

i guess i'm a part of the fandom now too:party:i spent the whole sunday and monday listening to her discography (and will finish today watching burlesque) and i really loved her, like, up there with my hall of fame probably

here's my little review

Christina Aguilera 1 : i've never seen a debut era so consistent other than The Fame and Born To Die :golfclap:

Stripped : i know it's a fan favorite, but it wasn't my favorite, still a great album and basically no skips for me

Back To Basics : cool concept, i loved the photoshoot, i like how it is unspoken but she has an album bout the past and one about the future, awesome

Keeps Getting Better : i'm scared of the cover she's unnaturally beautiful, loved 2 of the 3 original songs from it

Bionic : IS THAT ERA and yall can stfu

Burlesque OST: Cher as always shining, awesome overall sound theme

Lotus: i know it is the least liked of her eras and for that i wanna grab a bitch by the hair because it's probably my favorite

Liberation : Least favorite...

songs that i put in my day by day playlist : Genie In The Bottle/ Can't Hold Us Down / Stripped Intro / Walk Away / Fighter / Get Mine, Get Yours / Dirrty / I'm Ok / Keep On Singin My Song / Back To Basics Intro/ Oh Mother / Hurt / Welcome / Keeps Getting Better / You Are What You Are / Express / Bound To You / Show Me How To Burlesque / The Beautiful People / Telepathy / Liberation / Maria / Deserved / Accelerate / Pipe / Masochist + All of Bionic + All of Lotus

ps: the latest song "Haunted Heart and one of the songs from Burlesque "Tough Lover" is what i was afraid of that all her songs would sound like, because she's known for "growling" but really there's not much of that, just the nessessary

ps2: i still stan Britney, she's the cutest little thing in the pop world and i won't abandon one for other

ps3: is there a real 100% solo version of Accelerate cause i'd appreciate that:huntyga:

next up i'll listen to Mariah Carey's discography u.u

ice heard one side from above

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
letsgetdirrty

OMG taste :heart: welcome to the fandomchristina aguilera television GIF by The Voice

Xtina | Gaga | Britney | Madonna | Beyoncé | Janet | Ciara | Ashanti | Brandy | Monica | Paula | Jessica

ANTI WP
40 minutes ago, ice bear said:

Bionic : IS THAT ERA and yall can stfu

Lotus: i know it is the least liked of her eras and for that i wanna grab a bitch by the hair because it's probably my favorite

Liberation : Least favorite...

Liberation is the only sit throughable album ....others are :teehee:

letsgetdirrty
1 minute ago, ANTI WP said:

Liberation is the only sit throughable album ....others are :teehee:

Delete 

Xtina | Gaga | Britney | Madonna | Beyoncé | Janet | Ciara | Ashanti | Brandy | Monica | Paula | Jessica

bionic

bionic is iconique and aside from being stuffed to the seams with unnecessary tracks, is an absolute banger

haters getting reported

buy bionic

Reject False Icons

So glad more people give her an opportunity :firega: how a great ARTIST she is

btw the bionic haters you can choke I will not tolerate your ignorance in more threads

I used to be her biggest stans when she came up with Stripped and became a bigger fan with Back To Basics. After that, I completely lost interest! I try to force myself to like her Music but I cant anymore. Bionic is a great album, its just not for me.

Glamourpuss

I think you're a bigger fan of the Stripped album than you think. A lot of the songs you've added to your playlist are from Stripped. :party:

HoneyB

No Liberation slander on this site thank u. I don’t even listen or stan her but Liberation is AMAZING. Stream Like I Do!:hor:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Luna Lovegood

Liberation her worst album don’t @ me

luna’s advocate

Gimme More
45 minutes ago, ice bear said:

ps2: i still stan Britney, she's the cutest little thing in the pop world and i won't abandon one for other

:legend::heart:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Lemondeduerl

Bionic is that album but sadly not that era... Only two singles that didn't have too much success and no tour. 

:)

Ladey Gaygay

Wait she's released 2 albums since bionic:duck:

The flop jumped out

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

Archived