💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

New Justin Bieber Album 2019

Ghost Face

Featured Posts

Ghost Face

Saw in A dutch paper that Justin Bieber stated that an new album will be out this year!

Adele, Bieber, Rihanna, Kanye

2019 will go out with a BANG!

LG6 2020 seems like the most logic and strategic plan at this point!

:pawsup:

Google translate Article;

Justin Bieber promises fans a new album this year Justin Bieber's musical break is really over now. The singer has promised his fans that he will release a new album this year. ..The record is coming this year. Really ", Justin promised his 'Beliebers' live on Instagram according to various media.

The 25-year-old singer announced last spring that he would first focus on his mental health and not come up with new music for the time being. Yet Justin went back into the studio a little later and in May the duet I Don't Care that he recorded with Ed Sheeran was released. When the album follows, the singer has not yet revealed. Justin released an album for the last time in 2015. That year, Purpose was one of the best-selling albums worldwide.

It's an honor.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I swear to God, when Gaga is about to release, dead people come out of their grave to release too and cockblock her 

ANTI WP
27 minutes ago, Red said:

I swear to God, when Gaga is about to release, dead people come out of their grave to release too and cockblock her 

tenor.gif?itemid=5972287 

JB right now 

monketsharona
5 minutes ago, Red said:

hum yeah his collab with Ed Sheeran didn't go anywhere (in longevity) to be honest. His power has gone overrated imo

Andreu

I dont believe it tbh

A surprise release seems unlikely and there is not enough time to announce an album for this year

monketsharona
1 minute ago, Andreu said:

I dont believe it tbh

A surprise release seems unlikely and there is not enough time to announce an album for this year

There's still three months to go it's far enough tbh. Rihanna album is expected to be released in December and Adele is also expected to return and still no sign of them.

4 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

hum yeah his collab with Ed Sheeran didn't go anywhere to be honest. His power has gone overrated imo

I didn't even know that was a thing

I am just SO TIRED, Gaga never has the chance to shine alone, it's a joke

monketsharona
1 minute ago, Red said:

There'll always be some new releases, Honestly I don't care that much, as long as the music is good and she's smart enough to signs deals with radios and streaming services. She'll be fine. 

She achieved to shine with other big releases in the past

Bradley
3 minutes ago, Red said:

There will always be competitors tho, whether it's a one-hit wonder or an established artist.

I think it's a healthier mentality to think that, rather than wait for the perfect moment to strike you, think about how you can make yourself a feared competitor instead.

Andreu
3 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

There's still three months to go it's far enough tbh. Rihanna album is expected to be released in December and Adele is also expected to return and still no sign of them.

Well then its a matter of faith, I do mot thibk Rihanna is gonna release either :poot:

monketsharona
Just now, Andreu said:

Well then its a matter of faith, I do mot thibk Rihanna is gonna release either :poot:

I have faith in Universal Music (not her though :laughga:)

Archived