💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gigi Gorgeous Responds To Trisha Paytas’ Trans Vid Wearing Joanne’s Hat

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

But they said Joanne wasn’t iconic

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Ryusei

Basically she is saying she was shocked by the video and how she was messaged about it and talked to trisha on the phone and that we should take her seriously because so many people aren't believed when they come out in whatever way and we shouldnt be like that. 

Which I agree with.... but it's still Trisha Paytas... so I remain skeptical... 

Musery

FlopSlurper

Trisha is clearly trolling idk why people are triggered, that's the same woman that said she wakes up feeling like a chicken nugget,  and if she's being serious then there's nothing to be triggered about to begin with :air: Besides should we cancel any straight actor and actress for playing LGBT characters? 

xoxo Craig
8 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

Basically she is saying she was shocked by the video and how she was messaged about it and talked to trisha on the phone and that we should take her seriously because so many people aren't believed when they come out in whatever way and we shouldnt be like that. 

Which I agree with.... but it's still Trisha Paytas... so I remain skeptical... 

This... and to me it does feel an attention seeking thing from Trisha - we all know how much of a troll she is - and doesn't feel authentic to me at all

End Racism Now

MonsterBall13
11 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

This... and to me it does feel an attention seeking thing from Trisha - we all know how much of a troll she is - and doesn't feel authentic to me at all

As a part of the trans community myself I agree 

Jigglygoth

I think Trisha means no harm, she is just legitimately ignorant. I remember that time she said being gay was a choice, and everyone went crazy saying she was homophobic. 

If you actually watched her video, she was saying so because she dated a girl once, and according to her she deliberately "turned gay" to do it. So in her mind , she chose to be gay, so she believed it was an optional thing :sharon:

Similarly, I don't think she is legitimately trying to disrespect or mock trans men. She probably does believe that if she has like, two or three masculine traits, then she's probably a trans man, that just happens to be very glamorous and girly :toofunny:

I think she's just ignorant, and also trolling to boost her views. I don't think by a second she's doing this to offend trans men, or ridiculize their struggle. 

HEART OF EVER-FROST

So we’ve decided to give this Trasha girl more attention than she deserves I see.

I hope she can eat now that she got the extra views :applause:

HoneyB

Trisha’s brand is being shocking, it’s the only way she gets to pay for rent just ignore her:smh:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Archived