OpenHeartedMonster

Featured Posts

drunkygagaa
25 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

it's all on Netflix except for 1984 

Here in Australia we only have Hotel, Freak Show and Roanoke :messga:

Woohoo

https://www5.gowatchseries.video/american-horror-story-season-9-episode-1

there will be popups, but this site uploads 1984 in HD (and w/ captions if you're willing to wait an extra day)

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

OpenHeartedMonster
30 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

it's all on Netflix except for 1984 

Netflix isn't free and I have already used my free month to watch season 5

Ryusei
8 minutes ago, OpenHeartedMonster said:

Netflix isn't free and I have already used my free month to watch season 5

:rip: didnt know you were looking for a free alternative 

Musery

If you know your way around torrents and where to look for good ones, you could also download soda player. 

You find a torrent with the movie/series you want to watch and just basically drag the link of the torrent (not the website or address bar) from the web itself and drop it into the player and then it starts streaming right away. If the torrent consists of multiple videos, it'll work too and will be displayed as a playlist. If the torrent comes with subtitles, they will be displayed as well. And if they don't, I'm pretty sure you can add them yourself.

I don't go to websites anymore to watch movies or series. It's full of ads and in low quality (except for Netflix ofc). And now I don't have to wait for a movie to download, I just stream it in this player. And I don't know why I feel like im promoting it lmao it's just that it made my life much easier and it's great when I want to watch something its not on Netflix.

Archived