💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Who did Gaga’s BTW Era promo productions

Lighter

Featured Posts

Lighter

artists who perform on such talk shows literally just comes there with a mic stand yet she have these. We need her team back

MaryJaneHolland

Her team, I guess? 

They probably came up with them at least and had someone build them.

Catnikko

she was like the bigest popstar in the world then so she would probs be allowed anything she wanted

Actual patient

Helxig
47 minutes ago, Unbeweavable said:

she was like the bigest popstar in the world then so she would probs be allowed anything she wanted

This. She was the biggest popstar in the world. She had the power and the money. Also, most artists wouldn't spend that kind of budget on one-off performances even if they had it, but Gaga was desperate to be remembered as a legend so she spent soooo much money on every performance.

It's not viable any more, and I think her motivations have changed. Or at least, she still wants to be remembered as a legend, but in a different way.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

• 5 months later...
Lighter
On 10/8/2019 at 7:16 PM, Helxig said:

This. She was the biggest popstar in the world. She had the power and the money. Also, most artists wouldn't spend that kind of budget on one-off performances even if they had it, but Gaga was desperate to be remembered as a legend so she spent soooo much money on every performance.

It's not viable any more, and I think her motivations have changed. Or at least, she still wants to be remembered as a legend, but in a different way.

Yes i mean she got her oscar lol

HookerOnAChurch
On 10/8/2019 at 12:27 PM, Unbeweavable said:

She was? :trollga:

Reject False Icons

I am one of the people who miss these promo performances the most :messga:

but times changed and performing on tv doesn’t seem like a modern way to attract people specially young ones.

Although I guess there could be some way to still showcase theatrical and very creative concepts, and draw attention from newer generations. I guess something like the dive bar tour or the ARTPOP celebration, but i have to say it depends on what focus and intentions Gaga has, and obvs the concept of the album 

Lighter
1 minute ago, Reject False Icons said:

I am one of the people who miss these promo performances the most :messga:

but times changed and performing on tv doesn’t seem like a modern way to attract people specially young ones.

Although I guess there could be some way to still showcase theatrical and very creative concepts, and draw attention from newer generations. I guess something like the dive bar tour or the ARTPOP celebration, but i have to say it depends on what focus and intentions Gaga has, and obvs the concept of the album 

A sad thing.

now instead of creative performances just plaster your face on playlists and go☹️

Reject False Icons
11 minutes ago, Lighter said:

A sad thing.

now instead of creative performances just plaster your face on playlists and go☹️

Exactly, Gaga jointed Internet and pop events and nowadays the online promo It’s just a playlist with your face, 2010 looks like miles ahead of us for that aspect 

i must say the gaga visions are a step in the right direction 

Archived