đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

New Britney Telephone Version?

Schizophonic

Featured Posts

Schizophonic

on spotify is under podcasts a version of telephone of britney featuring gaga. it is not the silly autotune mess that leaked years ago and even gagas vocals seem slightly different? has anyone ever heard this version? is this real or fanmade?

DanceInTheDark
16 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

on spotify is under podcasts a version of telephone of britney featuring gaga. it is not the silly autotune mess that leaked years ago and even gagas vocals seem slightly different? has anyone ever heard this version? is this real or fanmade?

Its not new, leaked a long time ago. And its probably edited by a fan.

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

Helxig

By Jeeves you are right :udidnt:  

Sounds muffled though. Probably just a really good fan edit. I like their voices together in this version though!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Hallucinade

@Schizophonic thank u for showing this, it's weird that I can play the britney stuff (which I'd rather not wanna play) but the podcast with the gaga demos is unavailable in switzerland

Edit: nevermind, i found one unreleased track

gagzus
3 minutes ago, StopCallingMe said:

@Schizophonic thank u for showing this, it's weird that I can play the britney stuff (which I'd rather not wanna play) but the podcast with the gaga demos is unavailable in switzerland

I just searched for a Gaga one and the one that came up says “fat b*tch unreleased” in the info 💀 I guess this is one way to get unreleased music on Spotify 

Hallucinade
9 minutes ago, gagzus said:

I just searched for a Gaga one and the one that came up says “fat b*tch unreleased” in the info 💀 I guess this is one way to get unreleased music on Spotify 

Yeah that's the one I found, loooove Radio, it's a shame there's only that one

Archived