💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga rehearsing for Enigma

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

GhettoFabulous
11 hours ago, Madling said:

I've seen Ed live too and he was excellent. You clearly have zero taste. :huntyga:

No, supporting her work and calling out unfair criticism isn't ass kissing. 

Glad you admitted your hypocrisy 💋

Looks like ass kissing to me lol :awkney: and maybe you’re the one with zero tastes...

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Madling
1 hour ago, GhettoFabulous said:

Looks like ass kissing to me lol :awkney: and maybe you’re the one with zero tastes...

Nope

monketsharona

People really should get the fact Just Dance, Bad Romance, Poker Face, Born This Way, Shallow, Telephone, Paparazzi and Alejandro will stick forever in her future shows / tours. It's her smash hits, of course she'll perform it everywhere.

Not everyone attending are fan boys. Of course she needs to sing what made her known by the GP. 

Aphrodizy26

Are people really mad she’s performing her first single ever that also went number 1? Girl i have to laugh. Do people not know how making money works....?

Madling
6 hours ago, Aphrodizy26 said:

Are people really mad she’s performing her first single ever that also went number 1? Girl i have to laugh. Do people not know how making money works....?

I know right.... Its the most basic concert etiquette in history. Its why the Rolling Stones still sing Satisfaction every show, why Springsteen does Born to Run, why Whitney said it was a requirement that she do IWALY at every concert. And on and on. @GhettoFabulous

Y'all are dumb i tell you, dumb!  :oops:

GhettoFabulous
2 hours ago, Madling said:

I know right.... Its the most basic concert etiquette in history. Its why the Rolling Stones still sing Satisfaction every show, why Springsteen does Born to Run, why Whitney said it was a requirement that she do IWALY at every concert. And on and on. @GhettoFabulous

Y'all are dumb i tell you, dumb!  :oops:

Are you gonna hop off my **** now? Damn ma might as well lay a bed and and kitchen and start paying rent cuz you BEEN on it :awkney: I wasn’t even referring to her performing JD lol but anyways :awkney:

Archived