💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga rehearsing for Enigma

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

dep18702
50 minutes ago, Randomperson said:

If she covers her pink hair with the blue wig I’d be pretty disappointed. I love reading her pink hair:flutter:

Get ready to be really disappointed. :ladyhaha:

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlingNotTheMusic

Vocals 100%!

Not JD for the 52893959694937735th time... Gagz you have a HUGE music catalog, change it up for Q4 2019 onward....not the same songs we heard in Enigma before....and JWT, AP, BTWB, TMB...

Franch Toast
7 hours ago, GovernmentWarrior said:

@KatieJudasGaga4 of course she posts this right after your video :huntyga:

More proof that she's lurking here – maybe she decided to post this after watching the "Ba-by" video about "Just Dance." 

She/Her/Hers

Reality
6 hours ago, Rio said:

She's dancing better in her rehearsals than when she's live, I swear 😫😂

Her costumes are probably restrictive on her. She’s able to move more freely in a sweater and sweatpants than a diamond encrusted suit of armor :sweat:

🃏🖤👹

Franch Toast
2 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Her costumes are probably restrictive on her. She’s able to move more freely in a sweater and sweatpants than a diamond encrusted suit of armor :sweat:

Plus she's wearing more sensible shoes for rehearsals too. 

She/Her/Hers

52 minutes ago, AHippieIsBorn said:

Vocals 100%!

Not JD for the 52893959694937735th time... Gagz you have a HUGE music catalog, change it up for Q4 2019 onward....not the same songs we heard in Enigma before....and JWT, AP, BTWB, TMB...

She will never not perform one of her #1 hits. If anything she'll replace album cuts.

moonboywow
4 minutes ago, GoneGUY said:

She will never not perform one of her #1 hits. If anything she'll replace album cuts.

Lord knows she needs to. Not even kpop groups sing their hits as often as she does. 

4 hours ago, OpenHeartedMonster said:

Why haven't I seen a single cartwheel? You mean that "front flip" she does during Just Dance with help of one of the dancers?

Idk what what to call it, I guess it’s closest to a front walk over :oops:

dep18702
1 hour ago, AHippieIsBorn said:

Vocals 100%!

We can dream. However, to be a realist, a complete shake up of the Enigma setlist is not going to happen. It will most likely have the same setlist during the course of its run, with new songs peppered in when the time comes. Most likely they'll take the non-singles out and plug the new songs in *WHEN the time comes*. But other than that, I'm pretty sure the setlist will remain the same structure during the course of Enigma's run.

1 hour ago, moonboywow said:

Lord knows she needs to. Not even kpop groups sing their hits as often as she does. 

lol maybe it's the nostalgia, but I think its sweet that she still sings her old songs. It just seems like so many artist hate their original work, it's nice to see her still performing it.

Remember when she dyed her hair lavender for the start of the shows last year... and nothing happened with it? I don't think we should get excited about the pink hair LOL

3 points in and ready for more

5 hours ago, OpenHeartedMonster said:
5 hours ago, Renie said:

The pink hair!!!!:toofunny: Love!! I also need her pants!!! She’s so cute!! At first I didn’t think she was actually singing but then I watched it back and realized she was! Ok b!tch!!!

Same! She sounded so similar to the studio version that I was sure that she didn't sing herself in the video :omg: It's amazing how she still can pull off any of her old songs perfectly :heart:

GIF by ABC Network

Spoiler

:awesome: jk

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

OpenHeartedMonster
3 hours ago, Smcgibben said:

Idk what what to call it, I guess it’s closest to a front walk over :oops:

It sure is :oops: It would look better if she would be more flexible so she could keep her legs straight but I'm not complaining. First time I saw that trick I was amazed that she even did something that "extreme" (extreme for a singer I mean)

Archived