44 minutes ago, Rio said:

She's dancing better in her rehearsals than when she's live, I swear 😫😂

Taking inspiration from Britney :ladyhaha:

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bigmac1162
2 hours ago, Helxig said:

K I thought this was nostalgic and cute and she looks and sounds amazing performing the same song from 11 years ago. But apparently everyone here is unhappy about it? 

Like y'all knew Enigma had another year or two to go? And you're expecting something else? For some reason?

Just the usual whining and complaining about Enigma. It’s the norm

OpenHeartedMonster
5 hours ago, Smcgibben said:

She better be improving her cartwheels while she’s rehearsing :saladga: I love her but as a former gymnast it kills me   

Why haven't I seen a single cartwheel? You mean that "front flip" she does during Just Dance with help of one of the dancers?

OpenHeartedMonster

That outfit looks so good!!!! I was just thinking that doesn't she boil when she dances with so much clothes on :O 

The pink hair!!!!:toofunny: Love!! I also need her pants!!! She’s so cute!! At first I didn’t think she was actually singing but then I watched it back and realized she was! Ok b!tch!!!

Randomperson

If she covers her pink hair with the blue wig I’d be pretty disappointed. I love reading her pink hair:flutter:

OpenHeartedMonster
15 minutes ago, Renie said:

The pink hair!!!!:toofunny: Love!! I also need her pants!!! She’s so cute!! At first I didn’t think she was actually singing but then I watched it back and realized she was! Ok b!tch!!!

Same! She sounded so similar to the studio version that I was sure that she didn't sing herself in the video :omg: It's amazing how she still can pull off any of her old songs perfectly :heart:

TheRealJT
13 minutes ago, Aquarius said:

well can she un-rehearse and release LG6? 

:coffee:

She has Enigma starting again soon.  Of course she’s going to rehearse for it.  I know you guys have been expecting LG6 every Friday for the past 3 years, but it’s not happening til 2020.  Let her live her life. 

Katherine
8 hours ago, Borislshere said:

can we get these rehearsal tracks please? I love the addition of actual instruments so much. I know one of yall have them 

But wouldn't that imply people to actually share stuff instead of just teasing, proving they have more power? :udidnt: @gagavisuals what do you think, sistah? :trollga:

dep18702

Does it really matter if her hair is pink or blonde? We all know *that* blue wig will be back for Enigma :koons:

Archived