Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Pitchfork snubs Lady Gaga on "200 Best Songs of the 2010's" list

petty

Featured Posts

RodeckDanny

It's almost an honor not to be in that list!!! This should be labeled as achievement!

(Beez in the Trap is on the list c'mon)

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ItsTommyBitch

Subjective music opinion i disagree with!??!?!!? :giveup: 

For real though, the only things that could be included are perhaps Shallow, or maybe Born This Way (the title track) so I don't see this as a snub.

Gaga's had many moments in entertainment in the 2010s, mostly culturally,  but musically I would say she fell flat compared to almost everything on this last. 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Edonis

The Edge of Glory deserves better at the very least but it's pitchfork...who's surprised? They've always been unfair to her ever since it became 'cool' to dislike her. I guess they're still stuck in 2011. 

2 minutes ago, Nuggets said:

Off topic but...

what is this mess omg :bradley:

MIA-Bad-Girls.jpeg

i'm obsessed tbh, love how it looks like arabic but it says bad lol

RAMROD

It's Pitchfork. What do you expect?? 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

zakariah

obviously whoever wrote this doesn't listen to gaga's music at all, like it's all r&b/hip-hop/alternative songs

myluis617

F*cking Born This Way should have been at least in the top 20, it broke records when it came out and was also a song that preached inclusivity! I can't believe they f*cking put solange in the top 10. Im sorry but solange only gets so much praise just because she is Beyonce's sister. May be an unpopular opinion to some but it's a fact. How the did they not even think of Shallow? The most awarded song ever. This person who made this must want to try and make it seem like the Knowles are the Jacksons of the 2010s.

Erich Johnson

why she isn't black?

anyway i don't care about this flop site

:lolly:

Patrick Garcia
33 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I don't think Bad Romance, Just Dance and Poker Face would've counted since they were released before 2010, but nonetheless she deserved to be in it. Pitchfork is always harsh on Gaga .

Judas, The Edge of Glory, You and I, Million Reasons, Shallow and Always Remember Us This Way could have been on that list representing Gaga, at least one of these songs!!!!!

River

They are like "we understand music better than everybody because we listen to indie and quality music" but then they put on the list some garbage songs that I don't understand how could they even do that..

bleh I'm trying to phrase it well but anyway, I don't mean that all the songs are garbage but a few..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

PunkTheFunk
36 minutes ago, Nuggets said:

Off topic but...

what is this mess omg :bradley:

MIA-Bad-Girls.jpeg

I will not tolerate this MIA slander! :interestinga:

#StreamBadGirls

Archived