Jump to content
Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
celeb

Madonna dealing with a knee injury. Oct 7th show posponed

Featured Posts

AJRocketMan
39 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I know you tried to make your point, but to say she has fibromyalgia because of her "stubborn attitude" is just so wrong on so many levels. I always see you defend Madonna and drag Gaga in every single thread. If Gaga wanted to wear heels, let her, she isn't stubborn for wearing high heels.

I may seem like a Gaga hater lately, but I’m not. I’m just not gonna kiss her ass anymore and I’m not afraid to point out the flaws of people whose art I like. High heels are so bad for your body, and it’s known that they place pressure on your hips, especially really high heels like Gaga has over the years. Her refusal to cut back on the heels combined with heavy choreography is what probably did her in. Fibromyalgia can come from physical trauma, and a broken hip definitely fits into that. Gaga even said this herself on Five Foot Two. Have you watched that documentary lately?

I’m a Bad Kid and I will survive

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ltlmnstr
17 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

Have you watched that documentary lately?

Wow this condescending quip.

The Medical Communities have not found a concrete evidence as to what causes Fibromyalgia.

There many studies pointing to PTSD and sexual violence as a much more likely cause than injury. Otherwise, every football player with any injury has Fibromyalgia.

This is such a sexist argument because you’re implying she was dancing in heels of the Born This Way ball (Penthouse Savannah boots) were sky high as her Pleaser Xteremes. She only walked in her Pleaser Xtremes. She never danced choreography in them on tour.

Even the Superbowl were the Savannahs and the heel height is standard female pop star height. 4 inches. 

Are you gonna come after Rihanna, Beyonce, Ariana, Cher next for their heel heights?

 

  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
xoxo Craig
7 hours ago, dlioncourt91 said:

Don't worry, the Grindr community will probably write him off once he's thirty.:huntyga:

:awkney:   Imagine thinking that me, xoxo Craig, uses Grindr :awkney:   I'm not that Shallow.mp3

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
xoxo Craig
2 hours ago, AJRocketMan said:

I may seem like a Gaga hater lately, but I’m not. I’m just not gonna kiss her ass anymore and I’m not afraid to point out the flaws of people whose art I like. High heels are so bad for your body, and it’s known that they place pressure on your hips, especially really high heels like Gaga has over the years. Her refusal to cut back on the heels combined with heavy choreography is what probably did her in. Fibromyalgia can come from physical trauma, and a broken hip definitely fits into that. Gaga even said this herself on Five Foot Two. Have you watched that documentary lately?

"Not gonna kiss her ass" does not equal spreading false negativity about her like "her fibromyalgia was caused by her heels"  :awkney:

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andreu

You guys are tiring some times

soundcloud.com/andreusongs

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Helxig

I am so sorry but... *ensure

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kylie Jenner
12 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Come on, how many tours has Madonna suspended. This is just like two dates.

I'm not even talking about tours. I'm talking about when Madonna fans accused Gaga of faking her injury in both 2013 and 2017/18, and how Madonna has an injury and they're all believing it without question. I'm not saying Madonna is faking it AT ALL, but it just shows how much biased fans Madonna has. and because it was Gaga she must've faked it, right?:nooo:

When Travis Scott sucks the t*ts of art (aka me)
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
dlioncourt91
1 hour ago, Kylie Jenner said:

I'm not even talking about tours. I'm talking about when Madonna fans accused Gaga of faking her injury in both 2013 and 2017/18, and how Madonna has an injury and they're all believing it without question. I'm not saying Madonna is faking it AT ALL, but it just shows how much biased fans Madonna has. and because it was Gaga she must've faked it, right?:nooo:

There are literally photos she posted on her stories days and weeks before with  her knee bandaged and wrapped. :ohwell:

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
dlioncourt91
On 10/9/2019 at 4:53 AM, Helxig said:

I am so sorry but... *ensure

Most useless post on this thread.

  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Helxig
Just now, dlioncourt91 said:

Most useless post on this thread.

Lmao you are so right I don't know why I posted that.

Spoiler

Yeah I do I was high and thought that comment was relevant :oops:

 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
dlioncourt91
Just now, Helxig said:

Lmao you are so right I don't know why I posted that.

  Hide contents

Yeah I do I was high and thought that comment was relevant :oops:

 

And no share? :triggered:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Snow
On 10/8/2019 at 8:16 PM, xoxo Craig said:

Not sure if you can call what she does "dancing" and she hasn't been going at it for "four decades straight" but whatever  :neyde:   And its not really backfire when Gaga has outdone her on so many levels. You tried it, you really did Dylan. 

Lmao oh well :ladyhaha:

This has to be the biggest joke of the century 👀👀

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...