Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna dealing with a knee injury. Oct 7th show posponed

MessyTop

Featured Posts

ltlmnstr
1 hour ago, AJRocketMan said:

now she has fibromyalgia because of her stubborn attitude

The Medical Community have not found a cause and correlation for what causes Fibromyalgia.
Implying her “heels and stubborn attitude” caused Fibromyalgia is implying a direct cause which is unscientific. Fibromyalgia is still a mysterious disease.

It’s like saying “everything causes cancer” when cells over-replicating corrupted DNA strands is also a mystery unto itself.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MessyTop

PLEASE!!! Let’s not make this thread a Madonna VS Gaga. Madonna is healing and she’ll be back on stage. 
Gaga is healthy and taking her of her body. 
We are lucky to have both living legends perform for us. 
how lucky are we????

They are both amazing and super talented.

Lets spread kindness 

PunkTheFunk
12 hours ago, Prismatic Monster said:

Cool! But tell me more about the one who had to cancel twice a tour now:reductive:

12 hours ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

Let's not talk about who has had to cancel the most shows in here shall we  :stalkga:

12 hours ago, dlioncourt91 said:

Yet she managed to do shows despite with injury so I'd say she's still a trooper. :ohwell:

No need to make it a stupid fan war again.

Anna ou-

76_B50_C8_C-7169-476_D-_B70_C-_A2_A3_AA4

Gracious Gaga
On 10/7/2019 at 6:59 PM, Ladey Gaygay said:

h422FB019

Gaga broke her hip before this and cancelled two tours and suffers from chronic pain.... def would not say she’s growing stronger .... :awkney:

♥ Kindness Police.

Gracious Gaga
3 hours ago, dlioncourt91 said:

Don't worry, the Grindr community will probably write him off once he's thirty.:huntyga:

tenor.gif?itemid=5610222

♥ Kindness Police.

Musicisfreedom
11 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

... caused by an autoimmune disease, and heavy dancing for almost 3 years straight. Madonna is just old, and this is what happens when people get old - its why we have care homes for the elderly as their bones/joints get more and more fragile. NEXT

african american black history month GIF

How can I ignore you? This is disgusting. Reported.

Bitch I'm Madonna

MessyTop
6 minutes ago, Musicisfreedom said:

How can I ignore you? This is disgusting. Reported.

Thank you!! 

Musicisfreedom

The fact that some managed to make ageist comments in this thread about a 61 yo cancelling 1 show due to an injury she's been performing and rehearsing with for probably months is incredibly ridiculous and laughable. Madonna will continue to spit in the face of ageism,with her insane dancing, flexibility and strength.

GET WELL SOON MADONNA - THE QUEEN FOREVER 

Bitch I'm Madonna

Runway
12 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

... caused by an autoimmune disease, and heavy dancing for almost 3 years straight. Madonna is just old, and this is what happens when people get old - its why we have care homes for the elderly as their bones/joints get more and more fragile. NEXT

african american black history month GIF

Ahshshdjefh :rip: 

Bonkers

The truth is that anyone who can't take a tough joke at Madonna's expense probably shouldn't engage in Madonna threads on a Lady Gaga forum.  

There will always be an audience here for shadies who know how to hold a grudge. :reductive:

Never forget reductivegate.  :reductive:Just because Gaga's life went well and she moved on doesn't mean it's the same for everybody. :derpga:   We each decide for ourselves when she is off the hook.  It's in the Constitution. 

PS, the Madonna fans here are very nice.  Im just saying how I see it.  

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

I wish only the best for Madonna.  I hope this injury doesn't persist.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Musicisfreedom
7 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

The truth is that anyone who can't take a tough joke at Madonna's expense probably shouldn't engage in Madonna threads on a Lady Gaga forum.  

There will always be an audience here for shadies who know how to hold a grudge. :reductive:

Never forget reductivegate.  :reductive:Just because Gaga's life went well and she moved on doesn't mean it's the same for everybody. :derpga:   We each decide for ourselves when she is off the hook.  It's in the Constitution. 

PS, the Madonna fans here are very nice.  Im just saying how I see it.  

Tough jokes shouldn't involve misogyny, and yes, ageism is part of that. And maybe Little Monsters should learn how to take the advice of their idol and learn to be kind? Idk just a thought. They should be the ones avoiding Maodnna threads, not the Madonna fans

Bitch I'm Madonna

KatieJudasGaga4
3 hours ago, AJRocketMan said:

Gaga broke her hip because she refused to stop wearing those ridiculous high heels even though she knew they’re not good for your body. But no, she did it “for the art”, and now she has fibromyalgia because of her stubborn attitude.

I know you tried to make your point, but to say she has fibromyalgia because of her "stubborn attitude" is just so wrong on so many levels. I always see you defend Madonna and drag Gaga in every single thread. If Gaga wanted to wear heels, let her, she isn't stubborn for wearing high heels.

Anyways, hope Madonna heals. She is a hardworking artist and hope she gets through this :heart:

SchwineLove
On 10/8/2019 at 5:59 AM, Ladey Gaygay said:

h422FB019

F**k i just bingewatched that season last week lol

Archived