💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna dealing with a knee injury. Oct 7th show posponed

MessyTop

Featured Posts

Maleficent

i’m sure she’ll be back on her feet in not time!! Remember, this is the woman who filmed the Hung Up video with 3 fractured/healing bones and went on tour less than a year after breaking 6 bones at 47!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DonatellaPop

Holy ****, some of you are being disgusting about this, leave the Gagadonna thing in 2011 where it's supposed to stay.

Anyways, I hope Madonna get's better. She's 60 yet looks 40 and she's so powerful :heart:

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

1 hour ago, xoxo Craig said:

No darling, my point is that these injuries are to be expect because she is old. Plus, y'all were comparing Gaga's situation with hers... which you can't do cause one is an autoimmune disease and the other is aging 

and old one finish her tours. And thats it. We will be lucky if gaga go on tour sometime, but imagine have 61. and dance like 20. You need to stop with that **** "autoimmune disease". And what you think where you see gaga in 61. ? 

JusKeepBreathin
22 hours ago, Kylie Jenner said:

....and Madonna fans were throwing **** at our fave for also being a human being made of flesh and blood and who had to cope w an illness and hip injury since BTWB. Watch Madonna Nation sweep this one under the rug and throw Gaga's "fake hip injury" back into the equation:saladga:

OP: I truely hope she gets better soon. She has had quite a huge year of promotion for the new album so I do hope she gets some quality rest at some point during the tour.

Come on, how many tours has Madonna suspended. This is just like two dates.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Gimme More

i hope she gets better soon!

Madonna puts on a hell of a show and what a trooper she is doing the dates so far when she's been in pain!

this is coming from just a casual madonna fan before anyone says i'm team madonna lol.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

KURUSHITOVSKA
6 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

... caused by an autoimmune disease, and heavy dancing for almost 3 years straight. Madonna is just old, and this is what happens when people get old - its why we have care homes for the elderly as their bones/joints get more and more fragile. NEXT

african american black history month GIF

Do you really think elderly homes are for people in their 60s? Lmaoooooo

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

On 10/8/2019 at 12:02 AM, GagainsiderNYC said:

Yeah. She actually changes her wig and shoes on stage while making jokes and chatting with the audience. It’s pretty cool. Super chatty Madonna is the best 

Seems like changing wigs on stage is the new thing now.

Now if this was the other way round, oh boy, we'd have plagiarism complaints on madonnanation ☠️

dlioncourt91
6 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

Not sure if you can call what she does "dancing" and she hasn't been going at it for "four decades straight" but whatever  :neyde:   And its not really backfire when Gaga has outdone her on so many levels. You tried it, you really did Dylan. 

Lmao oh well :ladyhaha:

Oh, you're right. A trained dancer..... and not the fact that almost all her tours are dance heavy.  If you call what Gaga does as dancing (which she does) but use that to diminish Madonna's career and own dancer training.

DELUSIONAL.

And yes, she's been going at it for four decades straight! :ladyhaha:

6 hours ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

Wow imagine thinking in today's world someone barely pushing 60 is old.

I hope the younger generations treat you with the same amount of respect you're treating the 'elderly' lmao

Don't worry, the Grindr community will probably write him off once he's thirty.:huntyga:

dlioncourt91
1 hour ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Come on, how many tours has Madonna suspended. This is just like two dates.

This. She even filmed music videos on painkillers from broken bones but you know "ELDERLY, RETIRE ALREADY, HAG, GRANNY" comments are to be expected from people who brought thought Madonna was a McDonald menu choice.

sillynate
7 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

Not sure if you can call what she does "dancing" and she hasn't been going at it for "four decades straight" but whatever  :neyde:   And its not really backfire when Gaga has outdone her on so many levels. You tried it, you really did Dylan. 

Lmao oh well :ladyhaha:

Dude Madonna is a trained dancer and has been in the entertainment industry since the late 70’s. You tried it. You really did.

AJRocketMan
7 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

Gaga broke her hip because she refused to stop wearing those ridiculous high heels even though she knew they’re not good for your body. But no, she did it “for the art”, and now she has fibromyalgia because of her stubborn attitude.

Madonna’s dancing is vastly superior to Gaga’s and always has been. Madonna is a classically trained dancer and has actually studied dance. She knows what she’s doing, for over 40 years now. And Madonna never wore high heels all the time like Gaga did and many times still does.

Your nursing home comment is offensive and it implies that you believe Madonna has no business doing what she does for a living or that she doesn’t deserve to be in this industry anymore due to her age. 60-somethings are way to young for nursing homes and Madonna at 61 is in better physical and mental shape than most people in their 20’s (and that probably includes you too). I hope you’re treated like garbage when you reach 60.

Anderson123

She has put a lot of effort into making this tour a great experience so it must be hard having to postpone some shows. I hope she gets better and is able to fully perform again without any pain. She hasn’t announced dates in my country so I hope to at least see this on Blu Ray some day. 

Maleficent
33 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

Madonna is a classically trained dancer and has actually studied dance. She knows what she’s doing, for over 40 years now. And Madonna never wore high heels all the time like Gaga did and many times still does.

THIS

Her heels have always been specially designed for dancing and she trains her body like an Olympic athlete before her tours to make sure she doesnt injure herself/has the physical strength to do a 2hr show 3/4 times a week. 

Archived