Hopefully "this user has been banned." 

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sassy McSass
1 hour ago, JINNOCIDE said:

y'all love to find every little reason to bash against women huh

being a d!ck about someone being old is ilogical as fück

what do you want them to do? grow backwards?

Some people act like they’ll never get old. They’ll learn soon enough.

Hope she recovers quickly. Knee injuries hurt like hell. 

I’ll keep looking for Wonderland

Mr Ricky

She's getting older though. Has to accept it that performing 2h each day isn't doing much for her. It's still a human body, no superpowers there. 

Crossfit

xoxo Craig
37 minutes ago, dlioncourt91 said:

The backfire when a 61 year manages to still do it despite her "AGEEEEE!!!!!"

The elderly, fragile one  was doing insane routines in 40's and 50's. You tried it, Dominique!

Four decades strong of dancing straight and just now a knee injury. :ladyhaha:

tenor.gif?itemid=14824718

Not sure if you can call what she does "dancing" and she hasn't been going at it for "four decades straight" but whatever  :neyde:   And its not really backfire when Gaga has outdone her on so many levels. You tried it, you really did Dylan. 

Lmao oh well :ladyhaha:

End Racism Now

MonsterOfSpain
1 hour ago, xoxo Craig said:

... caused by an autoimmune disease, and heavy dancing for almost 3 years straight. Madonna is just old, and this is what happens when people get old - its why we have care homes for the elderly as their bones/joints get more and more fragile. NEXT

african american black history month GIF

Wow imagine thinking in today's world someone barely pushing 60 is old.

I hope the younger generations treat you with the same amount of respect you're treating the 'elderly' lmao

MessyTop
21 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Not sure if you can call what she does "dancing" and she hasn't been going at it for "four decades straight" but whatever  :neyde:   And its not really backfire when Gaga has outdone her on so many levels. You tried it, you really did Dylan. 

Lmao oh well :ladyhaha:

Have you seen the show? She’s dancing her face off!!! Don’t judge a show when you haven’t seen it. If you hate Madge leave the thread. Why comment and put negativity in the world ?

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, GagainsiderNYC said:

Have you seen the show? She’s dancing her face off!!! Don’t judge a show when you haven’t seen it. If you hate Madge leave the thread. Why comment and put negativity in the world ?

But the negativity in this thread about Gaga is okay?

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
4 minutes ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

Wow imagine thinking in today's world someone barely pushing 60 is old.

I hope the younger generations treat you with the same amount of respect you're treating the 'elderly' lmao

She is old, and y'all have to face the facts that she is aging. Anything 60+ is old, the retirement age used to be 65 years old here...  and its not disrespectful to say whether someone is old or not

End Racism Now

MessyTop
13 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

But the negativity in this thread about Gaga is okay?

No, I don’t understand all the negativity. Jesus. A performer got injured and we all hope she get better soon  Gaga is healthy and taking care of herself. I don’t understand why are you trying to pick on me for just defending Madonna on a Gaga board. I love Gaga. 

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, GagainsiderNYC said:

No, I don’t understand all the negativity. Jesus. A performer got injured and he all hope she get better soon  Gaga is healthy and taking care of herself. I don’t understand why are you trying to pick on me for just defending Madonna on a Gaga board. I love Gaga. 

And all I was doing was trying to defend Gaga, on a Gaga forum. I am not picking on you at all, you called me out for "being negative" while defending Gaga

End Racism Now

MonsterOfSpain
6 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

She is old, and y'all have to face the facts that she is aging. Anything 60+ is old, the retirement age used to be 65 years old here...  and its not disrespectful to say whether someone is old or not

Whatever. Your point is? Implying she should retire just because she's over a certain age? 

MessyTop
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

And all I was doing was trying to defend Gaga, on a Gaga forum. I am not picking on you at all, you called me out for "being negative" while defending Gaga

Please defend Gaga I will too. And I didn’t call you anything. Read my comment “No, I don’t understand all the negativity.” Agreeing with you with the negativity towards Gaga and Madonna. I don’t understand why you think I’m trying to get you. God bless and have a fantastic  day. 

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

Whatever. Your point is? Implying she should retire just because she's over a certain age? 

No darling, my point is that these injuries are to be expect because she is old. Plus, y'all were comparing Gaga's situation with hers... which you can't do cause one is an autoimmune disease and the other is aging 

End Racism Now

Prismatic Light
2 hours ago, Adarsh said:

I didn't laugh at anyone’s conditions. While on the other hand you’re ferociously reacting ‘thanks’ to everyone bringing up Gaga’s reason for canceling her tour.  Lol 

I reacted thanks to everyone remembering Gaga’s been through the same and defending Madonna from the unfunny joke, that's all, sorry but how is this bashing Gaga? :sweat: Some of you all heavily misunderstand reactions imo, not everyone use them as passive aggressive comments:shrug:

"Ferociously Reacting" tho has me dying :air:

Be kind 🧡

Archived