Luna Lovegood

wishing her a speedy recovery

luna’s advocate

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Prismatic Light
Just now, Prismatic Monster said:

Cool! But tell me more about the one who had to cancel twice a tour now:reductive:

I hope she'll get better soon! Imagine still being so strong at 60 years old, she is unstoppable! And monsters joking on her health conditions need help and to remember that our fave has often been through worse and always being called fake. 

Be kind 🧡

Guest Adarsh
26 minutes ago, Prismatic Monster said:

Cool! But tell me more about the one who had to cancel twice a tour now:reductive:

Imagine comparing a knee injury to Fibromyalgia lol 

OT: I hope Madonna gets well soon! Sending positive energy towards the queen :kara:

xoxo Craig
33 minutes ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

Let's not talk about who has had to cancel the most shows in here shall we  :stalkga:

27 minutes ago, Prismatic Monster said:

Theres a difference between an autoimmune disease like fibromyalgia, and getting frail due to old age told you so i give up GIF

End Racism Now

MonsterOfSpain
18 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Theres a difference between an autoimmune disease like fibromyalgia, and getting frail due to old age told you so i give up GIF

Cough a broken hip at 26 cough

JINNOCIDE

y'all love to find every little reason to bash against women huh

being a d!ck about someone being old is ilogical as fück

what do you want them to do? grow backwards?

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

Tiny Purse

I saw the show on Saturday and she mentioned her knee was hurting and went off stage to get it wrapped! Hopefully she recovers quickly. The show was amazing and I highly recommend anyone who can to go see it! 

Prismatic Light
36 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

Imagine comparing a knee injury to Fibromyalgia lol 

OT: I hope Madonna gets well soon! Sending positive energy towards the queen :kara:

31 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

We're still talking about kids joking on health problems just to compare two hard working women, it doesn't matter who suffers the most, it just can happen to every artist, so no, I really don't know the difference in this case :oops: maybe I would if some people here didn't laugh of a 60yo woman's health conditions :bye:

Be kind 🧡

Guest Adarsh
8 minutes ago, Prismatic Monster said:

We're still talking about kids joking on health problems just to compare two hard working women, it doesn't matter who suffers the most, it just can happen to every artist, so no, I really don't know the difference in this case :oops: maybe I would if some people here didn't laugh of a 60yo woman's health conditions :bye:

I didn't laugh at anyone’s conditions. While on the other hand you’re ferociously reacting ‘thanks’ to everyone bringing up Gaga’s reason for canceling her tour.  Lol 

Ladey Gaygay
1 hour ago, dlioncourt91 said:

Yet she managed to do shows despite with injury so I'd say she's still a trooper. :ohwell:

No need to make it a stupid fan war again.

1 hour ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

Let's not talk about who has had to cancel the most shows in here shall we  :stalkga:

1 hour ago, Prismatic Monster said:

Y'all it was a joke

67586384_179939033023727_554810849867792

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

xoxo Craig
1 hour ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

Cough a broken hip at 26 cough

... caused by an autoimmune disease, and heavy dancing for almost 3 years straight. Madonna is just old, and this is what happens when people get old - its why we have care homes for the elderly as their bones/joints get more and more fragile. NEXT

african american black history month GIF

End Racism Now

dlioncourt91
26 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

... caused by an autoimmune disease, and heavy dancing for almost 3 years straight. Madonna is just old, and this is what happens when people get old - its why we have care homes for the elderly as their bones/joints get more and more fragile. NEXT

african american black history month GIF

The backfire when a 61 year manages to still do it despite her "AGEEEEE!!!!!"

The elderly, fragile one  was doing insane routines in 40's and 50's. You tried it, Dominique!

Four decades strong of dancing straight and just now a knee injury. :ladyhaha:

tenor.gif?itemid=14824718

Borisapillar
16 hours ago, AgusPop said:

I want to say a word so badly but no.

Which one? Grandma? Karma? Reductive?

Archived