Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna dealing with a knee injury. Oct 7th show posponed

MessyTop

Featured Posts

MessyTop

MADAME X TOUR - OCTOBER 7TH SHOW POSTPONED

October 07, 2019

Monday, October 7th. - Unfortunately, Madonna’s Madame X concert this evening at BAM Howard Gilman Opera House is postponed. Madonna is currently dealing with a knee injury and has been advised rest for the next three days to assist in her recovery.

Fans are encouraged to hold onto their tickets pending information on rescheduling.

The Madame X concerts this Thursday, October 10th and Saturday, October 12th are expected to proceed as scheduled.

We regret the inconvenience to fans. Thank you for understanding.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bonkers

Pffft, not even a hip :neyde:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

The Carpenters
4 minutes ago, GagainsiderNYC said:

MADAME X TOUR - OCTOBER 7TH SHOW POSTPONED

October 07, 2019

Monday, October 7th. - Unfortunately, Madonna’s Madame X concert this evening at BAM Howard Gilman Opera House is postponed. Madonna is currently dealing with a knee injury and has been advised rest for the next three days to assist in her recovery.

Fans are encouraged to hold onto their tickets pending information on rescheduling.

The Madame X concerts this Thursday, October 10th and Saturday, October 12th are expected to proceed as scheduled.

We regret the inconvenience to fans. Thank you for understanding.

Is that insta pic from her show? If so, looks awesome!

MessyTop
Just now, The Carpenters said:

Is that insta pic from her show? If so, looks awesome!

Yeah. She actually changes her wig and shoes on stage while making jokes and chatting with the audience. It’s pretty cool. Super chatty Madonna is the best 

The Carpenters
4 minutes ago, GagainsiderNYC said:

Yeah. She actually changes her wig and shoes on stage while making jokes and chatting with the audience. It’s pretty cool. Super chatty Madonna is the best 

I never really wanted to see her big shows but these intimate ones she is doing for this album looks cool!

Xoxo Adriana

....and Madonna fans were throwing **** at our fave for also being a human being made of flesh and blood and who had to cope w an illness and hip injury since BTWB. Watch Madonna Nation sweep this one under the rug and throw Gaga's "fake hip injury" back into the equation:saladga:

OP: I truely hope she gets better soon. She has had quite a huge year of promotion for the new album so I do hope she gets some quality rest at some point during the tour.

Irrelevant

apparently she's had this knee injury since rehearsing for the show, but performing 2 hrs everyday has made it worse :(

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

dlioncourt91
15 hours ago, Ladey Gaygay said:

h422FB019

Yet she managed to do shows despite with injury so I'd say she's still a trooper. :ohwell:

No need to make it a stupid fan war again.

MonsterOfSpain

h422FB019

Let's not talk about who has had to cancel the most shows in here shall we  :stalkga:

Prismatic Light

h422FB019

Cool! But tell me more about the one who had to cancel twice a tour now:reductive:

Be kind 🧡

Archived