achievement

UPROXX 100 Best albums of 2010 (BTW 92)

Mr S

Featured Posts

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lazz Monster

never understood these lists, they're obviously based on personal opinions, not valid at all.

I mean, NFR is a borefest for me, Sweetener only has like 4 good songs, and BTW is the best album I've ever heard :coffee:

We're far from the Shallow now

gumzy3000

Honestly, they did a good job with the top 20 atleast. Most of those albums I heard and I do think they are decade defining. 

Born This Way should still be higher though. Without Born This Way, there wouldn't be many songs about social issues. Born This Way made it possible for artists today to sing more openly about social causes as it gave them the confidence to do so. If Gaga was so successful doing it, then they could too.

trolly troll troll

gypsy101
1 hour ago, Edonis said:

Obsessed Born this Way haters are so weird on this site...like it's not my fav album by her but I can see quality when I see it and Born this Way is quality so :awkney:

it’s about 8 songs too long

gumzy3000
1 hour ago, Monster7 said:

Honestly it's a very good list, if only BTW was higher, ASIB and 21 were there too and Red a bit lower

I am surprised too that 21 isn't thier. Like it was one of the biggest albums of the decade. It isn't the best album and it really is quite basic but Adele released it when all other pop girls were at thier peak and it had a ton of influence on pop culture. Weird. 

trolly troll troll

ImMatt
9 hours ago, GovernmentWarrior said:

:triggered:

Higher and James Joint are half-done, Work is dreadful and it's got a 6minute cover on it...african american facts GIF ...Love on the Brain is quality tho :stalkga:

Archived