Is it me or Nothing On is HQ? 

IKR :giveup: it sounds way better than the version we had

... and now i just sit in silence.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Animal Claws
3 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

Gaga originally wrote it for Britney (from what i remembered) for Circus but Britney gave it back after she recorded the demo (which leaked - the one above)

I love Gaga's version.

It was actually given to Pussycat Dolls too, but they rejected

Gaga recorded a demo with Britney, but it was scrapped again :bradley:

SHALLOW
25 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

have you never heard britney's version of telephone?! :bradley:

I think the final versione would've been really good and i can't totally see Telephone in Britney's discography tbh. Why did she turn it down?

Gimme More
4 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

I think the final versione would've been really good and i can't totally see Telephone in Britney's discography tbh. Why did she turn it down?

i have no idea! but Gaga put out her great version!

i'm just happy Brit's version leaked and we have both versions :firega:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

jacs vs looser
32 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

Gaga never recorded a demo with Britney, she invited Britney to do the song as a duet before Beyoncé, and Britney's team agreed as long as Britney got to use the song in The Singles Collection but Gaga wanted it for TFM so she declined. The online versions that include Gaga and Britney are fanmade.

Phaye Monster

Lana's unreleased is on Spotify too, it's like an unreleased movement

when will Apple Music:(

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Animal Claws
3 minutes ago, jacs vs looser said:

Gaga never recorded a demo with Britney, she invited Britney to do the song as a duet before Beyoncé, and Britney's team agreed as long as Britney got to use the song in The Singles Collection but Gaga wanted it for TFM so she declined. The online versions that include Gaga and Britney are fanmade.

That's not fanmade. You see clearly that Britney's vocals are more raw and her voice hasn't effects like the demo version

jacs vs looser
1 minute ago, Animal Claws said:

That's not fanmade. You see clearly that Britney's vocals are more raw

I know what you mean, but that's just because they're edited. If you compare both versions you'll realise there is no difference in vibrato, entonation or overall nuances on Britney's part, which is impossible to do on two different recordings. Additionally, you can tell that the instrumental is 2 different instrumentals being mashed together (They fade in and out between Gaga's and Britney's part)

Animal Claws
10 minutes ago, jacs vs looser said:

I know what you mean, but that's just because they're edited. If you compare both versions you'll realise there is no difference in vibrato, entonation or overall nuances on Britney's part, which is impossible to do on two different recordings. Additionally, you can tell that the instrumental is 2 different instrumentals being mashed together (They fade in and out between Gaga's and Britney's part)

There's no confirmation that it's fanmade, sorry

You can find the duet version in the own Britney Wikia. It's 100% true

beaublue
58 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

Gaga NEVER recorded a demo with Britney... literally every little monster knows that after Brits demo leaked, fans took Gaga’s & Brits & made it into a duet. Also, just because someone’s vocals “sound more raw” doesn’t mean it somehow proves you’re right when we have the actual facts of the situation, liiike 🙄😬😅

Animal Claws
41 minutes ago, lovedillon said:

Gaga NEVER recorded a demo with Britney... literally every little monster knows that after Brits demo leaked, fans took Gaga’s & Brits & made it into a duet. Also, just because someone’s vocals “sound more raw” doesn’t mean it somehow proves you’re right when we have the actual facts of the situation, liiike 🙄😬😅

Just search on Britney Wikia, it proves the demo is real

But tell me something, you seem very sure to say the demo is fake, but tell me the source, are you the hacker behind it?  You literally know nothing about it.  Just SEARCH and see that everything I speak is true.  And no, I'm not stupid, everything around the internet I do a research group and check the analysis.  And I insist, that Demo is real

If there is any issue that removes all of Britney's self-tuned vocals, it has to be a VERY GOOD edit, there is no one but an executive producer who can make edits like that.

derpmonster
1 hour ago, Gimme More said:

I love Gaga's version.

"Does anyone else think global warming is a good thing" teas :air:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Archived