Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

“Bloody Mary” 1400%+ in Spotify streams since Sep.

bxr

Featured Posts

idk how spotify statistics work (or spotify, in and of itself, tbh), so i can’t really vouch from an empirically-backed standpoint … but, that said, kudos abound to mary for serving the kids these days parisian mountainbop realness (in all seriousness though, “bloody mary” really just delivered the coup de stream on pop music will never be low brow -- so, :applause: :staymad: )

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
myluis617

Can we get some examples of the tik toks? cause I barely use that app. I bet my nieces and nephews will come running to me telling me about a Lady gaga song they heard on Tik Tok. I introduced them to the manifesto. 

giphy.gif

FfFfFfFF
1 minute ago, myluis617 said:

Can we get some examples of the tik toks? cause I barely use that app. I bet my nieces and nephews will come running to me telling me about a Lady gaga song they heard on Tik Tok. I introduced them to the manifesto. 

:sis:

OT: As it should! :applause:

Candy Gaga
2 minutes ago, myluis617 said:

The most frustrating part is that they call it Kill The King and believe it's a man singing a new song :huh:

Rifek

UMG credited Bloody Mary on the YouTube video and all the views are going to Gaga :applause:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

bloody g

Off topic but this song is god and it should go viral in every platform periodt

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Archived