💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Trisha Paytas comes out as transgender

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

RahrahWitch

Judging by the Past, She's lying for Media Attention.

You see it all the time, Scandals and Controversies to stay relevant... It's sad.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lottie Winters
5 minutes ago, ThatBinch said:

She's a professional troll. She literally admits in the video she lied about being lesbian and bisexual before. She has lied so many times in the past there is absolutely no reason to believe her now. 

Regardless of things in the past or whatever who am I to tell someone what they can/can’t identify as. There is no gatekeeper to personal identity nor should there be.

Chromaticunt
Just now, Wifey said:

Regardless of things in the past or whatever who am I to tell someone what they can/can’t identify as. There is no gatekeeper to personal identity nor should there be.

And I would completely agree if it weren't for the fact that she's OBVIOUSLY LYING. Just look at the thumbnail for Christ's sake. She's mocking transgender people.

Sepsami

y'all don't get mad

she's lighthearted about everything and allows people to laugh with their struggles cuz she's very open about her own :diane:

JazzGa

She is joking and just doing drag for a stunt.... not a cool joke to make and cringe seeing all the people kiss her booty and call her brave

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

Edonis

Oh please. I hope Trisha gets dragged for filth when people realized they've been trolled. :coffee:

TSUNAMI

So when Gaga confirmed she has a diq because she wanted to raise awarness to the issue was also alright? 

Alright little mama.

I don't care about it and I'm only showing you how hypocritical you can become at points that suite you

Marilyn MonHoe
45 minutes ago, Candy Gaga said:

She built a career of being a troll and a meme :huntyga:

She's this meme :selena:

vs omg GIF

538380-BD-BD48-417-C-BCCF-45743-EEAD099.

alextruper17
46 minutes ago, Candy Gaga said:

She built a career of being a troll and a meme :huntyga:

She's this meme :selena:

vs omg GIF

Just now, Marilyn MonHoe said:

538380-BD-BD48-417-C-BCCF-45743-EEAD099.

I only know her from this gif and a video where she's singing Shallow

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

myluis617

Nah for real now I hope when I finish watching this video she talks about how she has gone to therapy and she has realized what are her issues. She is just a whole mess that I feel this is another grab for attention but I also do not want to disrespect them if that is how they truly feel. I want to say they are super feminine but at the same time I identify as transgender and I do dress up masculine most of the time to feel safe from judgements. I hope they have truly found themselves.

rumours

"I've always been attracted to guys but not straight guys. I've always been attracted to gay guys, so that's why I always thought 'maybe I'm a gay man' ".

tired good morning GIF

Here we go...

Archived