Trisha Paytas comes out as transgender

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gracious Gaga

Edit:

okay I just watched the first couple minutes.  
I’m not sure if Trisha said what pronouns they prefer-so I’m just gonna use neutral ones- but good for them!  

♥ Kindness Police.

HoneyB

Congrats if real, but I can’t tell if she’s serious with anything she does anymore. Her whole brand is being controversial so slé I guess mama

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c89719d70ba987a486ae53

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

SexxxDreamz

I really hope she's not trolling or joking abt this, Hundreds of real trans people are murdered each year. 

alextruper17

I don’t know her, but in the comments everyone is laughing and acting like she’s telling a joke. Is she a troll or something?

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

I used to love her and her videos back when she kind of stopped being such a troll but in the last couple of years she's been UNBEARABLE. And this just proves it.

Levine

I am at minute 5 and she just said "I trolled about being gay before, being bisexual before but now..." and I can't believe my ears.

She trolled about a very serious topic and still has stans? Gay stans?

Lottie Winters

I thought this was going to be a troll but the video seems sincere and points were made. T can be whoever they want to be period. It’s not really for us to decide what they get to identify as.

Candy Gaga
6 minutes ago, alextruper17 said:

I don’t know her, but in the comments everyone is laughing and acting like she’s telling a joke. Is she a troll or something?

She built a career of being a troll and a meme :huntyga:

She's this meme :selena:

vs omg GIF

Chromaticunt
3 minutes ago, Wifey said:

I thought this was going to be a troll but the video seems sincere and points were made. T can be whoever they want to be period. It’s not really for us to decide what they get to identify as.

She's a professional troll. She literally admits in the video she lied about being lesbian and bisexual before. She has lied so many times in the past there is absolutely no reason to believe her now. 

Archived