I hope not, there are too many haters pretending to be fans here

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐹𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BalmungBard
14 minutes ago, Bloody Grammys said:

I hope not, there are too many haters pretending to be fans here

My thoughts exactly with all the hate threads on Sarah and a lot of comments saying they’re tired of her, fed up and unstanning. I hope she didn’t see any of that. 
or who she has to check this site, be it Bobby or her assistant 

NYC - Gamer - Artist - Writer - FFXIV Balmung

xoxo Craig

I can indeed confirm that I, xoxo Craig, was not hacked by the Russians but hacked by Lady Gaga so she could see what her fans were saying :bradley:

End Racism Now

OMonster

Beyond the whole Boris episode, I think there's a high chance she does still pop in here every now and then. 

An even higher chance that Bobby / managerial assistants check on a weekly basis. 

I think Gaga goes along with some of the rumours we create, too.

The constant and very deliberate occurrence of roses recently is quite suspicious, for example. As are the very random tweets, which could be GGD-inspired or 'fandom'-inspired at the very least. 

I  can't imagine that she wouldn't check her biggest fansite when she drops tweets like 'f' and 'ADELE'. She sends those tweets to hype up her fanbase, so why not follow up with them? And the mere fact she knows it'll hype us, suggests that she knows the kind of stuff we talk about on here. 

Idk, whether it's her or someone on her team - GGD is definitely on their radar and continues to be. 

subtext / fantasy

Bolkins

News outlets and stuff quote this dumb website, so its almost guaranteed she has an eye on us in some way.

artpopsexual

I think so. Sporadically maybe.

But I feel bad for her seeing some really mean comments about her or her team :ohno:. There's a lot of toxic people out there. 

And even if she doesn't access here anymore, members of her team do and eventually see some of our thoughts.

Maybe she's laughing at us right now. Who knows :sis:

skedaddleBItCh

Yes.

đŸ‡”đŸ‡­àŒŒ;ÂŽàŒŽàș¶ ۝ àŒŽàș¶àŒœđŸ‡”🇭

gagaschickens
52 minutes ago, HeavyCapiLover said:

But how can we know that you are not gaga yourself hum? :stalkga: 

im not, but i wish:diane:

ïŸ˜ăźăČ á„ƒïŸ‘ćˆ€'ïœČ ć°șäč‡ïŸ‘ă‚Š ïœČă‚“ïŸ‰äž‚, á„ƒïŸ‘ćˆ€ ïŸ˜ăźăČ?

gagaschickens
6 minutes ago, ARTPOPsexual said:

I think so. Sporadically maybe.

But I feel bad for her seeing some really mean comments about her or her team :ohno:. There's a lot of toxic people out there. 

And even if she doesn't access here anymore, members of her team do and eventually see some of our thoughts.

Maybe she's laughing at us right now. Who knows :sis:

imagine shes reading right now and lmaoing. gaga, i know youre listening. are you listening?

ïŸ˜ăźăČ á„ƒïŸ‘ćˆ€'ïœČ ć°șäč‡ïŸ‘ă‚Š ïœČă‚“ïŸ‰äž‚, á„ƒïŸ‘ćˆ€ ïŸ˜ăźăČ?

I actually think she might. Or at least her assistants and or Bobby.

Honestly with the all the complaining I feel like she would just be laughing at most of it. And the more negative posts, I mean, I kind of think she knows some of her fans can be little ****s. She's probably just like "more work to be done, more kindness to spread". 

Like she sees us like little children arguing or something. Although I'm sure it could get overwhelming at times.. so idk I think she does now and then

Franch Toast
43 minutes ago, OMonster said:

Beyond the whole Boris episode, I think there's a high chance she does still pop in here every now and then. 

An even higher chance that Bobby / managerial assistants check on a weekly basis. 

I think Gaga goes along with some of the rumours we create, too.

The constant and very deliberate occurrence of roses recently is quite suspicious, for example. As are the very random tweets, which could be GGD-inspired or 'fandom'-inspired at the very least. 

I  can't imagine that she wouldn't check her biggest fansite when she drops tweets like 'f' and 'ADELE'. She sends those tweets to hype up her fanbase, so why not follow up with them? And the mere fact she knows it'll hype us, suggests that she knows the kind of stuff we talk about on here. 

Idk, whether it's her or someone on her team - GGD is definitely on their radar and continues to be. 

This. I believe that either she and/or someone from her team checks this site from time to time, but she doesn't necessarily have an ID. There have been a couple of times recently where her social media posts seem to respond to something from the site, though of course it could be a coincidence. I'm thinking, for example, of her IG post (or maybe it was a story?) where she reposted it with a caption making sure we knew that *she* did her own makeup, not Sarah. Or how people were wondering where her Oscar was after the "6 times pink platinum post" and then she posts another photo of her with her Oscar shelf off to the side. And so on. 

I honestly can't imagine that her team *isn't* checking in on this site. After all, LG is their business, and you want to know what your customers are saying about your business. We provide them with valuable information on this site – and yes, I say valuable, because there's a lot of feedback about LG's "brand" on here, whether it's her music, performances, Haus Labs, or other things. Also, this way they can stay on top of leaks in case something's leaked that they don't want leaked. For LG's own mental health, however, I hope that she doesn't actively read through threads here; I'd rather her team report things to her in digestible bits, as there's some mean-spirited stuff here. 

(Hi Bobby! Hi Ashley! Hi Stef! If you're reading, I'd love another "La Vie en Rose" photo of LG today – thanks!) 

She/Her/Hers

• Admin changed the title to Is Gaga secretly spying on us?
Scathach

Considering she apparently checks on Goldderby a lot, she is probably doing the same here and even on other sites like A***. If not, then someone from her team for sure.

Archived