Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

New Gaga song snippet

yASSsss

Featured Posts

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's recent. Sound's a bit like before I cry. I don't see why someone could be so sure that isn't. 

In love with chaos depressed by fate.

MessyTop

Mmmmm let’s hope if it is new we get some news. But I think it’s old. We shall see :saladga:

ToxicHot

It sounds like 2009-2011 unreleased demos.

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Inferno
On 10/6/2019 at 5:44 PM, Enzo said:

The instrumental sounds basic af

What instrumental? You literally can't even f*cking hear it in this miniscule excuse for a clip. And if you attempt to argue that you can get even a tongue tipped taste of anything from this you're deluding yourself.

This is why I don't come on here anymore. Y'all are way too much and low-key ruin her not only for yourselves but most likely people around you.

KatieJudasGaga4
On 10/6/2019 at 5:44 PM, Enzo said:

The instrumental sounds basic af

Just like your taste :tea:

MrHappy

Is the pre LG6 era gonna be full of snippet era and is there any pre era we got a lot of snippets?? 

2 minutes ago, Eros92 said:

Thanks you are awesome!

Why is there a voice talking over it? That sounds like a radio exlcusive or something? 

The songs OK from what we've heard. I like the guitar at the end and the vocal sounds pretty as opposed to Joanne.

gagzus

This is definitely a real song (sounds like a BTW era demo) it has her BTW era vocals all over it aka The Queen specifically. It also sounds like a Fernando production at the end of the older snippet

And with earphones I can tell it’s called I Wish You Love not I don’t want your love 

the lyrics I hear are “I used to think we were strong, but now I know I’m wrong”

and the other snippet sounds like “... if I’m ashamed, oh no I wish you love, I wish you love, I don’t wanna change baby”

Archived