Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga self-leaked her Walk Of Fame Star

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

FD2-E57-FC-3899-4-DA6-8324-9-FECD9-D8-C2

Wuttice DIS hunny? It’s on the shelf in her latest insta post. She’s getting her own Star I think omg 

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YaaaasGaga

Me telling her how much I love her at her Hollywood Walk of Fame reveal ceremony before I'm swiftly removed by security

giphy.gif

Glamourpuss

If it's true, then it might mean it's already been "awarded" to her but she's waiting for the right time for the ceremony when she can use it to her potential. 

She’s a rich bitch, she’s the upper class

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

LilyLark
20 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

If it's true, then it might mean it's already been "awarded" to her but she's waiting for the right time for the ceremony when she can use it to her potential. 

Yeah, tbh the star is pretty much a PR thing. It's absolutely possible Interscope or CAA has arranged for her to get one but won't "reveal" it until LG6 comes out. 

It could be a different award, too, that just has a plaque that's modeled after the Walk of Fame one since it's iconic imagery. Or...I know people are joking, but maybe Tony gave her his for whatever reason lol.

Teal Ambition
16 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

that would be very odd, especially since the recipients fo 2019-2020 were already announced 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

This is very mysterious! Even if she's arranged to get one at some future date, why would she have the plaque now? :huh:

Does she have a star on some off-brand walk of fame (Azerbaijan??) that we've all forgotten about?:laughga:

Glamourpuss
2 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

that would be very odd, especially since the recipients fo 2019-2020 were already announced 

I don't know how it works. :shrug:

Archived