River

Probably it's not hers and she's not at her house

What is this golden face/mask award?

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IcePrincess

but you know that you can basically buy one... Now it isn't that important... Anyone with money and a little bit of a fame can have one...

bitchimtrying

Could it possibly be set prop from ASIB that she kept as a memento. Did Ally have a walk of fame star? 

nenhures
6 minutes ago, River said:

Probably it's not hers and she's not at her house

What is this golden face/mask award?

She is at her house because it's the same place she took the ASIB anniversary picture and it has her Grammys on the shelf.

The golden face is a BAFTA.

Teal Ambition
12 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I don't know how it works. :shrug:

basically Interscope or someone from her team has to submit an application for her to receive the award, then the committee goes through the applications and they select 25 recipients for the year. I don't think I've ever heard of anyone receiving their plaque beforehand because one of the conditions to receiving one is to show up to the ceremony and thats where they give it to you :shrug:

Spoiler

I was in LA this summer and did a tour and they gave us all the fun facts about this :ladyhaha:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Rat Boy
4 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

I don't think I've ever heard of anyone receiving their plaque beforehand because one of the conditions to receiving one is to show up to the ceremony and thats where they give it to you :shrug:

That's why I don't have mine yet. :) 

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Xoxo Adriana

Gaga looking back at her post 12 hours later when LMs and TMZ have already seen it...

giphy.gif

Meredith Grey

Is it possible if could be a Michael Jackson plaque? I know she bought loads of his stuff back in the day, maybe this was a piece of that.

although, I’d love to see Gaga get her own star so I’m gonna hope it’s her.

31 minutes ago, bitchimtrying said:

Could it possibly be set prop from ASIB that she kept as a memento. Did Ally have a walk of fame star? 

Oh, this could be it! Jack had a star, maybe she did keep something from set :bradley:

tumblr_piu4ffqadL1ql6hrb_500.jpg

Teal Ambition
5 minutes ago, LaLa said:

Oh, this could be it! Jack had a star, maybe she did keep something from set :bradley:

tumblr_piu4ffqadL1ql6hrb_500.jpg

Oh, its definitely this. That shelf is dedicated to ASIB so that would make sense

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

5 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

Oh, its definitely this. That shelf is dedicated to ASIB so that would make sense

k but that lowkey makes me want to cry? Whether it is Jack's or they had one for Ally too, the fact that Gaga keeps it with her own awards... :messga:

PartySick
1 hour ago, LaLa said:

This is very mysterious! Even if she's arranged to get one at some future date, why would she have the plaque now? :huh:

Does she have a star on some off-brand walk of fame (Azerbaijan??) that we've all forgotten about?:laughga:

They just spray painted "Lady Ga Ga" on a sidewalk in front of a Starbucks in Azerbaijan :sharon:

Oh my god, look what I found :air:

https://www.change.org/p/petition-to-replace-donald-trumps-destroyed-hollywood-star-with-lady-gaga

Maybe it's happening :toofunny:

🖤

PartySick
55 minutes ago, Meredith Grey said:

Is it possible if could be a Michael Jackson plaque? I know she bought loads of his stuff back in the day, maybe this was a piece of that.

although, I’d love to see Gaga get her own star so I’m gonna hope it’s her.

I think his kids or family are in possession of his awards and stuff.

I'm pretty sure they just auctioned off tour clothes, music video costumes, props, and stuff.

Could be wrong though :selena:

🖤

Archived