💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Five artists you want to see live before you die?

Guest Blue Madonna

Featured Posts

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KURUSHITOVSKA

I'm proud that i can say that i've seen my idols already, but

Nicole Scherzinger

Paulina Rubio

Kat Deluna

Britney

Cher

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Limiting the list to pop girls.

I've already seen  Gaga, Kesha, Ariana, and Haley Reinhart.

Have tickets for Madonna and Cher in December.

Would love to see Katy, Britney, Taylor, Little Mix, and Kacey Musgraves.

I live outside the space time continuum.

3 hours ago, Ronk said:

Limiting the list to pop girls.

I've already seen  Gaga, Kesha, Ariana, and Haley Reinhart.

Have tickets for Madonna and Cher in December.

Would love to see Katy, Britney, Taylor, Little Mix, and Kacey Musgraves.

Oh wow, what was Haley like? When did you see her? Love these artists btw.

dimitristhe

Lady Gaga
Mariah Carey
Kylie Minogue
Madonna
Britney Spears

When we're not together tell me everything's gonna be alright

HausOfHarlow

Too lazy for photos -

1. Gaga

2. Lana 

3. Britney! We all can admit she's incredible and may not have legendary status quite yet but will be a legend/icon in her later years. 

4. Florence & the Machine - I've seen 3 shows now and they are all incredible. So much energy. 

5. Troye Sivan - He's the gay twink we all need. 

Mr Mirko
17 hours ago, RudraCNG said:

Kylie, Lana, Florence, Mariah and Gaga (I already saw the last two tho)

literally all of them; saw Florence twice this year it was spectacular she was magnificent. I wish everyone to experience something like that in live. Hope she will be around after 2020 break; Gaga cancelled Paris show :( hope to see her

Mr Mirko

Gaga never saw her had a ticket for Paris 2018 show :( I gotta see her before I D.I.E. 

Honestly after seeing Florence x2 this year, Britney last year there is no one I am dying for; well maybe Sophie Ellis Bextor but I need visa to UK.  will she ever tour around Europe ? And will I be able to "Catch" her (reference to catch you)

honestly it depends on the last albums of many stars and tour setlists. I am quite picky. Would like to see Lana but her next tour has drained the songs from her new album. So many songs excluded I can't. And I am not crazy about the last one either.

Would always love to hear Florence and the machine live; Gaga is a must. Sophie. Maybe Garbage ? But when will they ? They have droped the album 3 years ago... after Kylie went country I need a mega hit tour of hers to relive everything of her golden disco dust !

1. Gaga

2. Sophie Ellis Bextor

3.Garbage

4. Evanescence to be honest

5.  Kylie hits only tour no country thanks sorry not sorry

the xx too

Xtina did it, Madonna not any time soon, Nicole ???  Alicia whats up ? Marina not soon ?

But over all never saw Sophie and Stefanie and that would be a dream come true !

KeepOnSwimming

I definitely wanna attend another show of Gaga and Pink, cause everytime I saw them, these bitches burned down the house. :firega:

And I also want to see :

- Donna Missal

- Lorde

- Cher 

5 hours ago, Blue Madonna said:

Oh wow, what was Haley like? When did you see her? Love these artists btw.

Pop is just a fraction of the concerts I attend.   Usually go to jazz, blues, rock, country, bluegrass,  musical theater, or opera.  I omitted Halsey and Sabrina Carpenter from the list of pop girls I saw live because that was at the Jingle Ball where each artist performs several songs but not a full concert.

Haley was wonderful.  Saw her 4/4/2019 in Sellersville, PA.   I strongly recommend seeing her live.  I had a m&g:

20190404-190858.jpg

I live outside the space time continuum.

5 hours ago, Mr Mirko said:

Gaga never saw her had a ticket for Paris 2018 show :( I gotta see her before I D.I.E. 

Honestly after seeing Florence x2 this year, Britney last year there is no one I am dying for; well maybe Sophie Ellis Bextor but I need visa to UK.  will she ever tour around Europe ? And will I be able to "Catch" her (reference to catch you)

honestly it depends on the last albums of many stars and tour setlists. I am quite picky. Would like to see Lana but her next tour has drained the songs from her new album. So many songs excluded I can't. And I am not crazy about the last one either.

Would always love to hear Florence and the machine live; Gaga is a must. Sophie. Maybe Garbage ? But when will they ? They have droped the album 3 years ago... after Kylie went country I need a mega hit tour of hers to relive everything of her golden disco dust !

1. Gaga

2. Sophie Ellis Bextor

3.Garbage

4. Evanescence to be honest

5.  Kylie hits only tour no country thanks sorry not sorry

the xx too

Xtina did it, Madonna not any time soon, Nicole ???  Alicia whats up ? Marina not soon ?

But over all never saw Sophie and Stefanie and that would be a dream come true !

Totally forgot Sophie Ellis Bextor, I would move mountains to see her, bit she cancelled three times in Santiago de Chile.

Archived