Jump to content
Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
politics

2nd whistleblower comes forward in Trump/Ukraine scandal

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

 

The friends I've had to bury, they keep me up at night
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 3
  • Shook 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
hankhatesyouall

Knowing first-hand how corrupt the Poroshenko administration was (the Ukrainian ex-president was involved in a huge military corruption scandal that tanked his releelection chances and lead to a humiliating defeat), this "scandal" only solidifies my support for Trump. This is the best reelection gift for Trump. 

  • LMAO 10
  • Sad 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lionel Hutz
23 minutes ago, hankhatesyouall said:

Knowing first-hand how corrupt the Poroshenko administration was (the Ukrainian ex-president was involved in a huge military corruption scandal that tanked his releelection chances and lead to a humiliating defeat), this "scandal" only solidifies my support for Trump. This is the best reelection gift for Trump. 

There should be a mental gymnastics category in the Olympics because I really think you could stand a chance

  • Like 1
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 11
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
hankhatesyouall
2 hours ago, Lionel Hutz said:

There should be a mental gymnastics category in the Olympics because I really think you could stand a chance

You really thought you did  something with that tired joke. What part of my comment deserved these accolades? 

Are you going to deny that Poroshenko was engulfed in corruption while pandering to Ukrainian nationalists who still defend him? 

Are you going to deny that Poroshenko was in cahoots with Biden? 

Are you going to deny that Ukraine actually interfered in the 2016 election to help Hillary? 

 

 

  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 5

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lionel Hutz
25 minutes ago, hankhatesyouall said:

You really thought you did  something with that tired joke. What part of my comment deserved these accolades? 

Are you going to deny that Poroshenko was engulfed in corruption while pandering to Ukrainian nationalists who still defend him? 

Are you going to deny that Poroshenko was in cahoots with Biden? 

Are you going to deny that Ukraine actually interfered in the 2016 election to help Hillary? 

Ah, the classic whataboutism. We aren't talking about Biden nor Hillary here, we're talking about Trump and his confirmed (by himself) talks with foreign leaders to help him win the 2020 election. Of course, you will answer something along the lines of "and what about it? There is nothing illegal there !1!!!1" and not only would you be wrong my friend (now you will say you're not my friend and you're correct but it's an idiom), you would also be extremely hypocrital since that wouldn't be your reaction if we were talking about Obama, Biden, Hillary, or Clinton, and you know it very very well.

  • Like 4
  • YAAAS 2
  • Shook 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ladey Gaygay

Can someone explain the whole whistle blower thing to me, I only just started caring about it

xoxo hoanne
  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
NightStar
10 minutes ago, Ladey Gaygay said:

Can someone explain the whole whistle blower thing to me, I only just started caring about it

Basically, certain people that belong with the US intelligence community filed reports saying that President Trump tried to persuade Mr. Zelensky, the President of Ukraine, to initiate an inquiry against the business activities of Mr. Biden’s son, who worked in Ukraine while his father, ex-vice President Biden, was responsible for the US-Ukrainian relationship. 

These people of the intelligence community are known as whistleblowers, and they believe (and this belief is shared by many other politicians and citizens) that Mr. Trump used a foreign office to drown the chances of his chief political opponent, a.k.a tried to orchestrate a foreign interference in the 2020 Presidential Campaign. The HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES initiated an inquiry of impeachment against President Trump.  

 

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ladey Gaygay
51 minutes ago, NightStar said:

Basically, certain people that belong with the US intelligence community filed reports saying that President Trump tried to persuade Mr. Zelensky, the President of Ukraine, to initiate an inquiry against the business activities of Mr. Biden’s son, who worked in Ukraine while his father, ex-vice President Biden, was responsible for the US-Ukrainian relationship. 

These people of the intelligence community are known as whistleblowers, and they believe (and this belief is shared by many other politicians and citizens) that Mr. Trump used a foreign office to drown the chances of his chief political opponent, a.k.a tried to orchestrate a foreign interference in the 2020 Presidential Campaign. The HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES initiated an inquiry of impeachment against President Trump.  

 

And I Oop Whatcha Say GIF by swerk

xoxo hoanne
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
luckyanderson
1 hour ago, Lionel Hutz said:

Ah, the classic whataboutism. We aren't talking about Biden nor Hillary here, we're talking about Trump and his confirmed (by himself) talks with foreign leaders to help him win the 2020 election. Of course, you will answer something along the lines of "and what about it? There is nothing illegal there !1!!!1" and not only would you be wrong my friend (now you will say you're not my friend and you're correct but it's an idiom), you would also be extremely hypocrital since that wouldn't be your reaction if we were talking about Obama, Biden, Hillary, or Clinton, and you know it very very well.

God damn. That read though. Sis, how do I give trophies? 

  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
gabeoz
5 hours ago, hankhatesyouall said:

Knowing first-hand how corrupt the Poroshenko administration was (the Ukrainian ex-president was involved in a huge military corruption scandal that tanked his releelection chances and lead to a humiliating defeat), this "scandal" only solidifies my support for Trump. This is the best reelection gift for Trump. 

Imagine thinking that trying to extort foreign leaders to investigate your leading political opponent is anything to be proud about. Regardless if the Biden situation warrants an investigation, this is an obvious attempt by the president to welcome foreign assistance to his re election campaign and smear his opponent, we all know Trump wouldn’t have done anything if Biden wasn’t running. If any other president did a fraction of this, they’d already be removed from office. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lilmonzter

Trump presidency has been a mess from the beginning, the rolling door in the Whitehouse constant hiring and firing, messy plumbing a.k.a the leaks(obviously) 

Infighting between staff, handling of the muslim ban, the border separation of children from their parents, paying of ****stars, right hand man Micheal Cohen indicted, Mueller report. Honestly it's so messy.

The question is that has he done anything to improve the general quality of life a normal American citizen who doesn't care about the scandals. The total core support that he has is 30% of the whole population and with that he will not win.  But the question is will he be able to con the independents again?

On topic the Ukraine scandal and the transcripts released by the Whitehouse offer an explanation that he has requested a favour of a foreign country, which is prima facie illegal. So the democrats have grounds of impeachment. But will it be detrimental to the upcoming elections?

Veni Vidi Amavi

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
PartySick
8 hours ago, hankhatesyouall said:

Knowing first-hand how corrupt the Poroshenko administration was (the Ukrainian ex-president was involved in a huge military corruption scandal that tanked his releelection chances and lead to a humiliating defeat), this "scandal" only solidifies my support for Trump. This is the best reelection gift for Trump. 

His corruption or lack thereof really doesn't matter because Trump isn't being impeached for anyone's actions but his own :laughga:

Trump asked multiple nations to damage the reputation of his political opponent. He publicly admitted to and called for foreign interference into our election.

That's a crime and his ass should rot in prison for that and the dozens of other illegal things he's done in his sad little life :whitney:

I identify as Michael Jackson. My pronouns are he/hee.
  • YAAAS 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nightwing

I wouldn't be surprised if more and more people started coming out. After a certain point, you have to do what is right for this country. What Donald is doing is dangerous. I can't believe he still has supporters in the midst all of this.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...