Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are you a Greta Thunberg fan? (POLL)

Kimmo

Do you agree with the Climate Change Activist?  

304 members have voted

1. 1. Are you?

• Yass...Queen
    • No... thanks!
    • She’s a poser
    • I don’t care!

Featured Posts

Chromaticunt
1 hour ago, Lemondeduerl said:

She's the Katniss Everdeen of the eviroment. I think they are using her for catastrophist propaganda. We been knew the earth is ****ed up but I don't think it's that ****ed up. 

Girl it's time to log off.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sour Jube
2 minutes ago, ThatBinch said:

Are you for real?!

She is not absolutely perfect even though she is right. It is easier to nitpick her than to do the hard work of changing one's own life by believing the science and making real life changes.

LaLuna

Yes, absolutely.  She's the voice of the future generation, the one that will have to live with all the sh*t created by the carelessness and greed of previous generations. We owe it to today's children to listen to her. Whether you think she's fake or not is irrevelant, her message is still extremely important.

Nobody who is a Greta supporter want her to have to save the planet. Greta herself in her speeches is literally begging politicians and people in power to take responsibility. It shouldn’t be up to a child to fix things, but someone has to step up and if Greta is willing to try, more power to her. 

Chromaticunt
11 minutes ago, Sour Jube said:

She is not absolutely perfect even though she is right. It is easier to nitpick her than to do the hard work of changing one's own life by believing the science and making real life changes.

I was referring to the part in bold in the OP. The idea that hundreds of people using a train is worse than hundreds of people each using their own car is just :saladga:  

The fact that some of y'all dare to hate on a 16-year old girl who ditched school to protest against the world slowly dying I-. It doesn't matter if you "like" her or not, she's devoted her entire teenage years to protesting for an extremely important cause, she wants our planet to not die. :poot: How some people can hate her is beyond me, just because she seems fake to you doesn't mean ****, her message is what should be talked about, not the manner in which she presents it.

Mrs. Caca's career found dead in a ditch, re-evaluation process started.

gabeoz

I find it fascinating here that people would rather believe that Greta, climate scientists, politicians and members of the media would dedicate their entire lives to deceive you into believing  clime change is real than to realize the actual devastating effects of pumping millions of tons of greenhouse emissions into the atmosphere every day, not to mention the effects of polluting our eco systems. 

As for Greta, she isn't telling you to live in mud huts, travel by horses and become a forager, she's asking you to simply be more mindful about your carbon footprint and the trash you generate on a daily basis. If you get offended by that, then you've proven her point. The fact is that this 16 year old girl has more balls to do what she's doing than you will ever have. Until I see you in front of the UNGA telling world leaders that they've failed this planet in failing to their part in helping reduce their country's carbon emissions, I honestly dont want to hear sh*t from you. Don't like her? That's your right, but the crazy accusations some people are throwing at her are wildly inappropriate and shows the true nature of some. 

Spoiler

Thx for coming to my TED Talk <3 

BeerFear
3 hours ago, Kimmo said:

while flying planes and public transportation that actually damage the environment more than a regular car...

Oh wow and there goes the thread right at the beggining:air:

OT: I support her message, I think it is time to take more drastic steps in order to not ruin the earth for future generations. However the fact that a literal child has become the main advocate for the issue and is being used as a punching bag for the media and even for people on different social medias makes me very uncomfortable. 

NCgaga

I really don’t get it? First of all her message is super important. What are the negative impacts of using less energy, plastic, etc? What are the negative impacts of taking trains and public transport versus cars? Is there something wrong with making and using more re-usable energy and being a society that does more to concentrate on conservation? There is absolutely nothing wrong with her message. 

The picture of her on the train: she is on a train first of all, and not in a car. She is using reusable water bottles. Those two changes alone would be huge if everyone could at least do one of those things. Good for her. I feel sorry for the people that have fallen for the garbage propaganda that was initially started by trump supporters, against her. 

NO, she shouldn’t have to walk from country to country and starve herself to get the message across. But her message of just making a few changes, and holding people of power accountable is powerful. And it’s a world thing, not a US thing. Countries like China and India produce a lot more pollution and are doing so much less than other countries like the US to help control it. She is speaking to the world and all countries. Not sure why trump supporters took her message so personally. 

gabeoz
1 minute ago, NCgaga said:

I really don’t get it? First of all her message is super important. What are the negative impacts of using less energy, plastic, etc? What are the negative impacts of taking trains and public transport versus cars? Is there something wrong with making and using more re-usable energy and being a society that does more to concentrate on conservation? There is absolutely nothing wrong with her message. 

The picture of her on the train: she is on a train first of all, and not in a car. She is using reusable water bottles. Those two changes alone would be huge if everyone could at least do one of those things. Good for her. I feel sorry for the people that have fallen for the garbage propaganda that was initially started by trump supporters, against her. 

NO, she shouldn’t have to walk from country to country and starve herself to get the message across. But her message of just making a few changes, and holding people of power accountable is powerful. And it’s a world thing, not a US thing. Countries like China and India produce a lot more pollution and are doing so much less than other countries like the US to help control it. She is speaking to the world and all countries. Not sure why trump supporters took her message so personally. 

I just don't get it either. Even if climate change magically wasn't real, we are still destroying our planet and in turn our health and for some already, our standard of living. The amount of pollution humanity creates is devastating our ecosystems and air quality, which in turn greatly effects our personal health. It boggles my mind that people would rather be willfully ignorant to the issues than to hold themselves somewhat accountable and simply be mindful of what you use on a daily basis. 

TheSlash

I wouldn't call myself a fan, but I respect her for what she's doing. And no matter if she's controlled by her parents or not, the message spread and that's the important part :pray: .

Ew, David!

I actually liked her and still think the topic she’s speaking on is important, I cannot take her serious anymore after I saw that YouTube video though:

it was the easiest of easy questions (well should’ve been) and she could simply not answer it. 

She’s not more than an actress and a puppet. She moved thinks forward anyway, that’s good at least.

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived