💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are you a Greta Thunberg fan? (POLL)

Kimmo

Do you agree with the Climate Change Activist?  

304 members have voted

1. 1. Are you?

• Yass...Queen
    • No... thanks!
    • She’s a poser
    • I don’t care!

Featured Posts

Kimmo

The girl has been creating different opinions between the people that agree with her and the ones that don’t...

I personally find her very pretentious, the fact that you’re “too passionate” for certain subject but you are not willing to take 100% loyalty to your preaching... 

She is still using products that affect the environment (Plastic, petroleum, foam) while flying planes and public transportation that actually damage the environment more than a regular car... she hasn’t made a transition to have a better Climate Change yet she’s trying to make others change their ways all this while getting paid and offered a comfortable living environment... ok gurl...:poot:

Greta-thunberg-eating-lunch-fake-picture

She really has not even a clue of what she stands for :oprah:

Hottie Detector

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice Gal

How I see it:

She may or may not be a poser, but her message is important? At least that's what the scientists agree on.

Glamourpuss

I do think she may be a poser. Her parents are actors and Greta is also listed as one on IMDB so there's a bit of a trust issue there. But on the other hand why can't a person be multi talented. Sometimes it takes somebody with confidence to speak out and she has it in buckets.

I really appreciate her activism and how she is making the world listen. I love that she's rattling the cages of cantankerous old men. Hopefully when the baby boomers start dropping like flies, they'll take their toxic masculinity and narcissism with them. 

B5-lDJWCUAAwfya.jpg

She should just starve and walk to different countries and cities I guess. That’s an electric train, not an airplane.

here’s for more: 

FreePalestine

Andreu

I am not a fan of her particularly, but I do respect her a lot. Specially since I saw the way she travels, polluting the smallest amount possible. Not everyone would do that.

Scathach

I don't understand why people are against her? Her message is important regardless of if she is fake or not. Some people are just pressed over anything.

Glamourpuss
Just now, Scathach said:

I don't understand why people are against her? Her message is important regardless of if she is fake or not. Some people are just pressed over anything.

Because some people believe there is an agenda being pushed. I've seen "woke" people on facebook saying things like it's a ploy to increase taxes. 

KeepOnSwimming

She brought millions of people to the streets, protesting for a better future. People talk about her, she provocates and she points out the issues.  That's an important and brave thing to do. A 16 year old woman talking in her second language in front of the world climate leaders, telling them to go **** themselves cause all they do care about is money and they destroy the future of the planet is a very important and long needed thing to do. She wants to point out the issues and to force the leaders of this planet to think about what they do and to provide planet and climate friendly stuff for all people. It's definitely not her job, to avoid everything and  be the most ecological  friendly person in the world, that's the job of the leaders. But she made it her job to point out what's happening, and I appreciate and respect her a lot for that. 

I think everybody who dislikes her just doesn't understand the issue, or is somehow offended because of depply personal psychological reasons. She even says herself, she doesn't want people or politicians to follow her or listen to her. But she wants them to follow scientific research and science in general. And that's crazy, that a 16 year old female needs to tell  grown ups, that they should ****in listen to science, instead of money. :trollga:

She wants to save this planet, in all its beauty and glory. With all the beautiful species living on it, all the flora and fauna that fills our beautiful planet with so much life and energy. She wants to fight for a better future - for our planet, for us, and for everything that lives on it. And we should ****in fight with, and NOT against her. 

It's our all future, and we should start fighting for it and start the change within ourselves and our lifestyles. 

I think all I wanna say is, in the end, when this earth is burned out and dried out and there's nothing left, I just really don't want to be a person who didn't see it coming. I want to be the person who knew what was going on and did everything possible and everything that I can do to save this planet. Sometimes with just little choices you can make a big difference. 

Kimmo
15 minutes ago, lego said:

She should just starve and walk to different countries and cities I guess. That’s an electric train, not an airplane.

here’s for more: 

Is not bout the Vegan salad Henny :poot: but about the other harmful things that she’s aware of and still uses them...

Hottie Detector

2 minutes ago, KeepOnSwimming said:

She brought millions of people to the streets, protesting for a better future. People talk about her, she provocates and she points out the issues.  That's an important and brave thing to do. A 16 year old woman talking in her second language in front of the world climate leaders, telling them to go **** themselves cause all they do care about is money and they destroy the future of the planet is a very important and long needed thing to do. She wants to point out the issues and to force the leaders of this planet to think about what they do and to provide planet and climate friendly stuff for all people. It's definitely not her job, to avoid everything and  be the most ecological  friendly person in the world, that's the job of the leaders. But she made it her job to point out what's happening, and I appreciate and respect her a lot for that. 

I think everybody who dislikes her just doesn't understand the issue, or us somehow offended because of depply personal psychological reasons. She even says herself, she doesn't want people or politicians to follow her or listen to her. But she wants them to follow scientific research and science in general. And that's crazy, that a 16 year old female needs to tell  grown ups, that they should ****in listen to science, instead of money. :trollga:

She wants to save this planet, in all its beauty and glory. With all the beautiful species living on it, all the flora and fauna that fills our beautiful planet with so much life and energy. She wants to fight for a better future - for our planet, for us, and for everything that lives on it. And we should ****in fight with, and NOT against her. 

It's our all future, and we should start fighting for it and start the change within ourselves and our lifestyles. 

I think all I wanna say is, in the end, when this earth is burned out and dried out and there's nothing left, I just really don't want to be a person who didn't see it coming. I want to be the person who knew what was going on and did everything possible and everything that I can do to save this planet. Sometimes with just little choices you can make a big difference. 

This honestly!

+ the OP posting that pic is very deciving

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived