💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are you a Greta Thunberg fan? (POLL)

Kimmo

Do you agree with the Climate Change Activist?  

304 members have voted

1. 1. Are you?

• Yass...Queen
    • No... thanks!
    • She’s a poser
    • I don’t care!

Featured Posts

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KeepOnSwimming
5 minutes ago, Chris Martin said:

I'd rather stan Hitler:ohwell:

If you do not mean this sarcastic all I can say is:

Category is: Dumbest opinion in this thread. 

Chris Martin, Condragulations, you're the winner of this week's challenge. :vegas::triggered:

If that was meant to be sarcastic, please do not feel offended, but if u are serious, please fell free to feel very offended :bye:

4 hours ago, Kimmo said:

Is not bout the Vegan salad Henny :poot: but about the other harmful things that she’s aware of and still uses them...

Fun Fact : She went to NYC on a boat. 

Also other fun fact : she is not gonna starve to prove her point, literally everything is in plastic nowadays. Try buying humus without a plastic packaging.  :oops: "henny"

Another fun fact : she has her point. Our planet is being destroyed by the previous generations. I don't know where you are from, but maybe you noticed the snowstorms in the middle of the USA/Canada last week. 

She might or not have someone behind her but she is not telling lies. You can at least admit that. If you, after, wanna be hypocritical about that to feel better, it's on you.

Kimmo
31 minutes ago, lego said:

🙄🙄🙄 

OP: 

EFUqPhSXsAE4XsE?format=png&name=900x900

Yes Greta is very intelligent  :poot:

Hottie Detector

5 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Yes Greta is very intelligent  :poot:

She actually is and that one is you.

You actually think you wrote something smart, copy pasting bullying from right wing twitter.

FreePalestine

Kimmo
1 minute ago, lego said:

She actually is and that one is you.

You actually think you wrote something smart, copy pasting bullying from right wing twitter.

I posted what I think of her lol I don’t find her authentic at all... not one bit...how’s that “bullying from the right wing Twitter”  don’t start acting like the guy inside the Well too :huntyga:

Hottie Detector

Cyber Babylon
16 minutes ago, KeepOnSwimming said:

If you do not mean this sarcastic all I can say is:

Category is: Dumbest opinion in this thread. 

Chris Martin, Condragulations, you're the winner of this week's challenge. :vegas::triggered:

If that was meant to be sarcastic, please do not feel offended, but if u are serious, please fell free to feel very offended :bye:

what else it can be?:messga:

AdmistTheLight

I started out very intrigued by her. I do stan her message but not necessary her way, if that make sense. I feel that she is heading into the PETA-ish direction, and I hope she doesn't because I love how her movement, regardless of if she is actually behind it or not.

Young people getting more involved and actually listened to is a very good path to take; so, I think it's best to find a balance. By that, i don't mean compromising on the message of climate change ('cause we pass that point already) but the balance in communication. I rather keep people who disagree in the loop instead of vilifying them and shutting them out completely. The more involve in the matter, the higher chance they will change.

Liberaté mi amor

edengowon
6 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

I think she should go back to school and get an education, honestly

education for what? our planet is on the brink of collapse, is there any point getting any education if she won't have equal opportunities in the future?

the artist formerly known as melancholia

18 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

I posted what I think of her lol I don’t find her authentic at all... not one bit...how’s that “bullying from the right wing Twitter”  don’t start acting like the guy inside the Well too :huntyga:

Naw man you didn’t just post your opinion on her, you literally posted lies and misleading information.

1) She’s riding an electric train, a mode of public transport, which is MUCH less harmful than if she had used a car instead. No idea where you even got that idea from.

2) She doesn’t travel by planes, she spent weeks on a boat from Sweden to the US to attend the UN meeting. This was huge on the news so again I don’t know where you got that from.

3) She’s using plastic to eat a vegan sandwich. Being a vegan is already part of her activism in itself as the environmental impact of the meat and dairy industries is horrific. Yeah the plastic isn’t great but she’s doing so much good that it ends up in a net positive anyways. Usage of plastic is unavoidable in the current state of our economies... so what’s the point of vilifying her for trying to reduce her carbon footprint as much as possible?

Don’t act surprised when you get called out for posting lies. The inauthentic one here isn’t her. :shrug:

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Reality

I'm sorry, but  I think people who try and spin this into a "she's an actor/poser", "she doesn't really believe in what she's saying", "she's soooooo  hypocritical" thing are just looking for attention. 

She's speaking truth, and people who look past that and try and make fun of her or tear her down are just completely ignoring the fact that global warming exists and that she's actually speaking up and saying something about it.

Like, I'm sorry, but you have to be pretty willfully ignorant to just try and condemn everything she says/does. 

🖤👹

KURUSHITOVSKA
48 minutes ago, Chris Martin said:

I'd rather stan Hitler:ohwell:

Um what the ****? 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived