Who is your fav rising pop girl

Who is Your Fav New Pop Girl  

133 members have voted

1. 1. Who is Your Fav New Pop Girl

Featured Posts

DonatellaPop

Peppa Pig.

Her musical talent is unmeasurable 

F̵̜͗͂̓͐͂͗̅̕͝ṟ̵̢̤̫̳̭̓͗͒͐̆̄̈́̊́a̸̗̩͔͒̑͊̄̎͠n̴̡̺̟̍̔͒̈̃̃̀͠ć̷̣̩̙̙̳͇̬̉̑͑͠h̶̳̣͍͇̥̼̯͔̯̅̑̆̅̈́̊͑͗̆ ̴̧̨̱̱̯̻̎̎́̀͊̿̋̄͜ͅT̷̢̻͎̲̣̲͍̈̏͆̃͆͛̏̈̒̏o̴̡̦͉̜͉͑a̶̐̇̋̌̕͝

Rino
14 hours ago, Gracious Gaga said:

Gurl where have u been we’ve had ari for years now . She been on the scene .

well  she had albums and singles out, but they all felt non-eventful to me. I didn't bat an eye most of the time when she released something. 

but now after TUN she has my full attention, and it seems like the GP has finally started to care about her too, since she scored her first #1 singles with TUN. 

that's why she still feels new and "rising"  to me in a way. 

Edited by Rino
月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Taylucifer

Charli has been 'the future of pop' for the past 20000000000 years. I don't particularly think any of the 'rising pop girls' will fully make it into pop diva territory.

Inferno

The gen z adored crop of girls are so dull imo because they all adhere to this same contrarian formula in one way or another while ironically enough being subconsciously marketed as an alternative to homogenization. which I have a fundamental issue with. I think as time progresses people will see how musically boring this era actually is but for the moment all these music critics are reveling in their newfound appreciation for pop and getting carried away with themselves for artists they didn't grow up with as being stereotypically pop. If that makes sense.

• Sad 1

Ladey Gaygay
8 hours ago, Inferno said:

The gen z adored crop of girls are so dull imo because they all adhere to this same contrarian formula in one way or another while ironically enough being subconsciously marketed as an alternative to homogenization. which I have a fundamental issue with. I think as time progresses people will see how musically boring this era actually is but for the moment all these music critics are reveling in their newfound appreciation for pop and getting carried away with themselves for artists they didn't grow up with as being stereotypically pop. If that makes sense.

The music snob jumped out, and jumped back in

hqdefault.jpg

xoxo hoanne

Noir

Charli XCX & Kim Petras, although King Princess is pretty new and cool. She's under Mark's label too.

Why do you look so good in those jeans? Why'd you come around me with an ass like that?

ToxicHot

Dua Lipa and that’s on periodt :bon:

Formerly known as the infamous xxPaperGangsta.
  • LMAO 1

Ladey Gaygay
Just now, ToxicHot said:

Dua Lipa and that’s on periodt :bon:

Dual Loafer? Out of everyone?

tenor.gif?itemid=13960464

xoxo hoanne

TheSlash

Billie Eilish and Poppy. Denying Billie's impact on pop music is homophobic :neyde:  :triggered: .

• YAAAS 1

ToxicHot
8 minutes ago, Ladey Gaygay said:

Dual Loafer? Out of everyone?

tenor.gif?itemid=13960464

Yeah, out of everyone. The one you blatantly disregard as a meme also won Best New Artist at the Grammys (and 2 others). So....:fthis:

Formerly known as the infamous xxPaperGangsta.