Poppy, everything she releases is just fire! :firega:

687e3e4114dde3b77fdd4da00b9c066f67b8e5dc

That lewkkkkk:bradley:

She's a server. Her job is to serve.

xoxo hoanne
  • YAAAS 1

ice bear
14 minutes ago, Hades said:

I'm more curious to see how artists like Dua Lipa/Anitta will do. One successful era doesn't always translate to future success. See M. Trainor the definition of flop. 

Anitta is a consolidated artist in Brazil, she's just venturing as an international artist now, but we knew her since maybe 2010/11

ice bear coolest bear // adopt a kitty
  • Shook 1

MrDarkGa

Im honestly excited for almost all of them

Charli is such a big collaborative artist and has a very unique sound imo. She marches to her own drum and I like how shes sorta underground in comparison to mainstream pop she was doing years ago.

Kim Petras is my BITCH. Everything she has released I have adored wholehertedly. Turn off the Light transported me in a way very few albums have.

Poppy is the same as both Charli and Kim; innovation, evolution, creativeness, uniqueness and a serve every time. She really excites me and appeals to my alt. love.

Slayyyter appeals to the child in me soundwise as she has that nostalgic 2000's bitchy sunglasses vibe of my childhood. 

Last two im not too familiar with but theyre now on my list. 

Im also excited for Alice Chater. Her stuff is catchy and i havent got a song I hate yet. Also interested in hearing what else Ava has to say but I feel as if she needs to find her OWN individual stance even if it is pop music. It all feels a bit forced atm. Torn is a bop though.

ice bear
17 minutes ago, Ladey Gaygay said:

Its not for me because Im not latina luv xx:vegas:

but really tho it is comparable to n**** and f**** 

we'd use "vadia" (in portuguese) or "perra" (in spanish) or something for the "friendly" meaning of bitch

Edited by LanaDelGrant
  • Shook 1

Ladey Gaygay
1 minute ago, MrDarkGa said:

Im honestly excited for almost all of them

Charli is such a big collaborative artist and has a very unique sound imo. She marches to her own drum and I like how shes sorta underground in comparison to mainstream pop she was doing years ago.

Kim Petras is my BITCH. Everything she has released I have adored wholehertedly. Turn off the Light transported me in a way very few albums have.

Poppy is the same as both Charli and Kim; innovation, evolution, creativeness, uniqueness and a serve every time. She really excites me and appeals to my alt. love.

Slayyyter appeals to the child in me soundwise as she has that nostalgic 2000's bitchy sunglasses vibe of my childhood. 

Last two im not too familiar with but theyre now on my list. 

Im also excited for Alice Chater. Her stuff is catchy and i havent got a song I hate yet. Also interested in hearing what else Ava has to say but I feel as if she needs to find her OWN individual stance even if it is pop music. It all feels a bit forced atm. Torn is a bop though.

Kimberly Petras is everybody's bitch and her Chali and Slayyyter need to collab like now

xoxo hoanne
  • Love 1

ice bear

nvm double comment

Edited by LanaDelGrant
  • LMAO 1

PETTY

imagine writing hits and no. 1s all while serving your own iconic pop music since 2012 and still being considered a “rising pop girl” in 2019 whew

:nooo: :nooo: :nooo:

charli deserves better and she’s miles ahead of anyone on this list and that’s on period pooh

• LMAO 1

Ladey Gaygay
5 minutes ago, PETTY said:

imagine writing hits and no. 1s all while serving your own iconic pop music since 2012 and still being considered a “rising pop girl” in 2019 whew

:nooo: :nooo: :nooo:

charli deserves better and she’s miles ahead of anyone on this list and that’s on period pooh

She deserves better, but is she miles above Doja Cat and Kim?

Nah and I said what I said

tenor.gif?itemid=14963018

xoxo hoanne

PETTY
38 minutes ago, Ladey Gaygay said:

She deserves better, but is she miles above Doja Cat and Kim?

Nah and I said what I said

tenor.gif?itemid=14963018

I love Doja and Kim but u tried it and that’s that on that luv!

kim is basically Charli Lite and I don’t really find Doja in the same lane 

WelldocumentedOldBilby-size_restricted.g

• Like 2

Blue Madonna

I would love for Charli to be a trendsetter but she’s been ‘the future of pop’ for like 8 years now

Lady Gaga ✽ Lana Del Rey ✽ Lorde ✽ Bleachers ✽ Tyler, The Creator ✽ Billie Eilish ✽ Kali Uchis ✽ A$AP Rocky ✽ BØRNS
  • LMAO 1

Adarsh

Stan Queen Kim for ending homophobia fats :grr:images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT97OZDUNK1RIVKuSAJd0S

Edited by Adarsh
That boy is a monster
  • LMAO 1

imnotyourbabe10

Perhaps not "rising" but longing for this type of pop to become more mainstream

• Love 1

Loeppke

Ayesha Erotica wants people to stop spreading her music, it’s amazing but it’s per her wish for a private life :pray:

like what you see? my number is 1-800-u-wish
  • Sad 1

Ladey Gaygay
50 minutes ago, Blue Madonna said:

I would love for Charli to be a trendsetter but she’s been ‘the future of pop’ for like 8 years now

tenor.gif

xoxo hoanne
  • Like 1