Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Lady Gaga's achievements throughout ASIB era

Brie Candy

Featured Posts

joemayzzin

I swear ASIB is the era that kept and keeps on giving, so proud of our GAGA :wub: facts don't lie :stalkga: 

Marilyn MonHoe

Imagine if Gaga had listened to her fans and shot The Cure MV instead of doing ASIB :ladyhaha:

Little Managers are the biggest losers of this fanbase :ladyhaha:

Could be wrong but general consensus suggests "Shallow" is the most award-winning song all time, or at least more than Formation. Why isn't that on the list?

corvus albus

Gaga slayed so hard that we would need an entire book for all the achievements. Let's just settle with the most important :ally:

PunkTheFunk

I remember when this movie was first announced my expectation was a critical and box office flop. ASIB took that expectation and killed it, cremated it, used it as flour in a cake, baked it, decorated it, cut it into pieces, flushed it down the toilet, and then set the toilet on fire.

ImTired
45 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

I remember when this movie was first announced my expectation was a critical and box office flop. ASIB took that expectation and killed it, cremated it, used it as flour in a cake, baked it, decorated it, cut it into pieces, flushed it down the toilet, and then set the toilet on fire.

And now some are trying to resurect those toilet expectations and apply them to LG6. Some never learn. :laughga:

CannaeDrive
1 hour ago, PunkTheFunk said:

"Set Fire To The Toilet", her new single from her next album, ADELE. :vegas:

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

27monster27
3 hours ago, Rio said:

Could be wrong but general consensus suggests "Shallow" is the most award-winning song all time, or at least more than Formation. Why isn't that on the list?

I believe that there is still some issue regarding the validity of some of the online awards, mainly in the sense that a few of the online ones are suspected of not be legit. Shallow, I think, is in that sense at least tied with Formation.

he/him/his

Archived