Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Gaga's new IG post hits 1M likes in TWO HOURS

Rifek

Featured Posts

TheSlash
3 minutes ago, Madling said:

You'll get the music when it's ready. Whining about it or mocking her other work won't make it come any sooner. And Gaga would be the first to say that Instagram likes and viral tweets don't matter at all. The woman was made to go viral. She's hilarious, bonkers and not afraid to make fun of herself. She could rival ChrissyTeigen any  day if she wanted to but she sees how irrelevant it all is in the grand scheme of things. 

Why can't you just let me be sulky for a moment. It's almost 10pm here and I'm so not in the mood for an argue or a discussion about some nonsense comment I made which was clearly just joking around with some pressed fan :messga: . I know the music comes when it's ready and I'd be the last to tell Stefani what to do or not ( how could I even :lolga: ), but please, let us do our clownery, for the sake of the fun

zach galifianakis please GIF

Good Bye and have a wonderful day/evening/night/ eternal day on Venus.mp3 :hug: 

Ew, David!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
skedaddleBItCh

I can't with these people comparing MUSIC  with MAKEUP

:madge:

🇵🇭༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽🇵🇭

Regina George
3 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

The pink wig :excited:LOVED IT 

pretty sure it's her real hair tho 

Delulu Rogers

which house is she in? it doesn't look like hers and her grammy display case seems like some unfinished ikea project

MaryJaneHolland
4 minutes ago, ChrisC said:

it doesn't look like hers

Do u know every room in her house? :selena:

Madling
9 hours ago, ChrisC said:

which house is she in? it doesn't look like hers and her grammy display case seems like some unfinished ikea project

So what if it's IKEA?  Don't be such a snob

Madling
11 hours ago, TheSlash said:

Why can't you just let me be sulky for a moment. It's almost 10pm here and I'm so not in the mood for an argue or a discussion about some nonsense comment I made which was clearly just joking around with some pressed fan :messga: . I know the music comes when it's ready and I'd be the last to tell Stefani what to do or not ( how could I even :lolga: ), but please, let us do our clownery, for the sake of the fun

zach galifianakis please GIF

Good Bye and have a wonderful day/evening/night/ eternal day on Venus.mp3 :hug: 

But its not "fun" to read the constant  mocking of HL. 

doppelganger
6 minutes ago, Madling said:

HL has a very high follower to likes ratio. Much higher than KKW and Fenty.  It's doing really good and we all know Gaga refuses to buy followers :trollga: 

TheSlash
2 hours ago, Madling said:

Well for you at least

Cheers GIF by Originals

If you don't like to read such things then don't read them

told you so i give up GIF

Also, I don't mock HL without having a joking intent. I love Gaga and everything she does, even if I don't personally like it. And as long as Gaga's happy I'm too. So could you please stop this nonsense arguing over a comment I clearly didn't mean serious

tenor.gif?itemid=11144000

Ew, David!

Madling
3 hours ago, TheSlash said:

Well for you at least

Cheers GIF by Originals

If you don't like to read such things then don't read them

told you so i give up GIF

Also, I don't mock HL without having a joking intent. I love Gaga and everything she does, even if I don't personally like it. And as long as Gaga's happy I'm too. So could you please stop this nonsense arguing over a comment I clearly didn't mean serious

tenor.gif?itemid=11144000

Use all the gifs you want. Still doesn't stop you being salty for being called out  for the tired, boring HL dismissal. 

FYI You can not personally like it and also not sulk every time she posts about it too, or compare its likes to the music ones.  :huntyga:

Franch Toast
20 hours ago, Michael Lucas said:

Get that AOTY nomination, girl :legend:

I think the fact this post is so popular makes it difficult to the grammys to snob her next year.

You know what would make it even less difficult for the Grammys to snub her? If she actually performed other songs off the album, aside from "Shallow," which is no longer eligible to win any Grammys. 

She/Her/Hers

Delulu Rogers
7 hours ago, Madling said:

So what if it's IKEA?  Don't be such a snob

It was a joke calm down. I couldn’t care less where her display in from 🙄

TheSlash
1 hour ago, Madling said:

Use all the gifs you want. Still doesn't stop you being salty for being called out  for the tired, boring HL dismissal. 

FYI You can not personally like it and also not sulk every time she posts about it too, or compare its likes to the music ones.  :huntyga:

It was the first time I ever made such a comment :oprah: . OK, enough with this. I see that doesn't go anywhere. If you don't want to understand that my comment about it was just a joke, then :shrug: . Btw, I'm watching some HL review while writing this and am always

season 2 ilana wexler GIF by Broad City

when she gets praised. So that's about the dismissal :reductive: .

I sincerely wish you a very good *whatever time you have at your place rn* :hug: 

Ew, David!

Archived