💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Gaga's new IG post hits 1M likes in TWO HOURS

Rifek

Featured Posts

Patrick Garcia

Get that AOTY nomination, girl :legend:

I think the fact this post is so popular makes it difficult to the grammys to snob her next year.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RenegAde
19 minutes ago, Stef said:

More proof GP ain’t here for clown labs x 

The same gp that is eating it up ??

KatieJudasGaga4
24 minutes ago, Stef said:

More proof GP ain’t here for clown labs x 

14 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

A sign even the GP doesn't give a sh!t about Haus Labs and rather have new music? :trollga: 

Hide contents

Not to hate Haus Labs, but I think the majority of both Little Meltdowners and GP prefers new music over makeup :awkney: 

I mean, she has multiple photos about Haus Labs that has over million likes.

seashellartfunk
11 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

The pink wig :excited:LOVED IT 

It’s her real hair though. 

Bonkers

I'm not sure why, but my first instinct was to be a hater at this picture.  But after 10 seconds of trying, i was like, "nah, I love this bitch"  Guess I was having a bad day :saladga:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

ydnmnme

What if we’re clowns and Gaga didn’t dye her hair pink for a new era? Maybe she chose this look to celebrate ASIB anniversary and there will be a party? La vie en Rose

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

BgRaEgTaT

Happy for her...honestly I was scared that the hype for her was gone now but all of these social media achievements lately have proven otherwise. LG6 might actually be big omg :diane:

Madling
42 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

A sign even the GP doesn't give a sh!t about Haus Labs and rather have new music? :trollga: 

Hide contents

Not to hate Haus Labs, but I think the majority of both Little Meltdowners and GP prefers new music over makeup :awkney: 

She doesn't need 1 million likes on Haus Labs. She still is a bestseller on Amazon.  Seriously you all need to get tf over Haus Labs and stop sulking about it.  It's not going away. 

SeasonOfTheWitch
43 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

The pink wig :excited:LOVED IT 

That’s not a wig? It looks like her real hairline to me 

TheSlash
7 minutes ago, Madling said:

She doesn't need 1 million likes on Haus Labs. She still is a bestseller on Amazon.  Seriously you all need to get tf over Haus Labs and stop sulking about it.  It's not going away. 

I never said it should go away. I just said ( or at least subtly hinted :giggle: ) she should slowly start to officially tease new music instead of promoting HL for months now. Hints of new music were thrown at us for the last 2 (!!) years (!!!) now - I think we can at least be a little bit sulky :interestinga: 

Ew, David!

Madling
5 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

I never said it should go away. I just said ( or at least subtly hinted :giggle: ) she should slowly start to officially tease new music instead of promoting HL for months now. Hints of new music were thrown at us for the last 2 (!!) years (!!!) now - I think we can at least be a little bit sulky :interestinga: 

You'll get the music when it's ready. Whining about it or mocking her other work won't make it come any sooner. And Gaga would be the first to say that Instagram likes and viral tweets don't matter at all. The woman was made to go viral. She's hilarious, bonkers and not afraid to make fun of herself. She could rival ChrissyTeigen any  day if she wanted to but she sees how irrelevant it all is in the grand scheme of things. 

Archived