ydnmnme

Featured Posts

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, KNJ said:

Rose B!tch would be a great title though 😋

30 minutes ago, MonsterHUN said:

Maybe the new album has something to do with roses. Also Rose B*itch glam attack. ROSE DAY( 1st day of Valentine week) IS THE 7TH OF FEBRUARY (the 'f' tweet) FRIDAY! 

the pink houndstooth dress + gloves from the ASIB anniversary ‘gram  kind of felt low-key rose b*tch nod, sartorially-speaking …

pink, houndstooth  … rose, b*tch

but, neither here nor there, just tossing conceptual cyclones into the brainstorm

Patrick Garcia
Just now, MonsterHUN said:

She's wearing rose earrings, she always posted pictures with roses from the dinner table, she said she's calling her next album Adele which is also a rose's name, (and her hair is kinda the same color now), she is wearing black and pink clothes in her new image as she did at the MET, she also teased LG6 studio sessions with pink letters and black picture in her insta story once, she has a tattoo on her back which is a rose ( even tho it's inspired by ASIB and La Vie En Rose). Maybe the new album has something to do with roses. Also Rose B*itch glam attack. ROSE DAY( 1st day of Valentine week) IS THE 7TH OF FEBRUARY (the 'f' tweet) FRIDAY! 

First single in 24th of January (the friday before the 2020 grammys) and album release two weeks later (7th of February) would be great, she could perform first single at the grammys...

BUT

I have a feeling she will perform ARUTW at the grammys (which would be totally nonsense imo if she would be to drop a single in February, but who knows). So, the 7th of February would be first single release.

Patrick Garcia
Just now, Cocaine Heart said:

Reminds me of the rose rumors in 2012. What a time to be alive

Yeah, like that rumored song title "White Rose Thorns"...

IllusionLover

Honestly I still want her album title to be her name. Rose, Adele, Flowers or Rose B!tch can stay as song titles.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

First off, pink is her fave color. So put a pin in that real quick. Even though this last pic is quite heavy with it.

Second, let's test this theory... Case Study: Joanne.

How early and how hard did she start Joanne vibes ? I know they discussed the aesthetic in 5f2 but when did the dichrome black shorts, white tops actually start rearing its head? When did Gladys' hats start popping up? LaMaisonGaga has been cataloging Joanne era  so....

receipts GIF

Spoiler

Why am I like this :bradley:

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Sneaky Oliver

Would you guys be here for La Vie En Rose as an album title ?

I’m on my Legacy Act era

SHALLOW
39 minutes ago, KNJ said:

First off, pink is her fave color. So put a pin in that real quick. Even though this last pic is quite heavy with it.

How early and how hard did she start Joanne vibes ? I know they discussed the aesthetic in 5f2 but when did the dichrome black shorts, white tops actually start rearing its head? When did Gladys' hats start popping up? LaMaisonGaga has been cataloging Joanne era  so....

receipts GIF

Hide contents

Joanne vibes started in spring/summer 2016 when she started wearing more basic and laid back outfits. Then we had the PI Era and she only wore shorts and crop tops and then she released MR and started wearing the pink hat. I think that Gaga can be very misleading with her fashion in fact the PI fashion led me to think the album was gonna be more punk rock

Chromaticunt
50 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

lady gaga no GIF

The Z
50 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

That would be cute BUT she's definitely not calling her EDM album La Vie En Rose  :ladyhaha:

gypsy101
2 hours ago, bxr said:

the pink houndstooth dress + gloves from the ASIB anniversary ‘gram  kind of felt low-key rose b*tch nod, sartorially-speaking …

pink, houndstooth  … rose, b*tch

but, neither here nor there, just tossing conceptual cyclones into the brainstorm

i thought the word “Bitch” wasn’t censored on this site

The Z
3 hours ago, gypsy101 said:

i thought the word “Bitch” wasn’t censored on this site

Well, you were right :trollga:

Sanne Godijn
5 hours ago, KNJ said:

receipts GIF

Reveal hidden contents

Actually her favorite colors are black and lavender i was curious  so googled it 

Archived