this is so lame omfg like why 

It looks neat like this, I don't mind it :poot:

actsleazy
On 10/5/2019 at 1:15 PM, Sneaky said:

I think it's her hair, actually

even better :classy:

💓💗💕💘💖💞💘💖💞💘💝💓💖💘💞💗💓💖

12 hours ago, SevenWonder said:

Gaga lives a few houses away from my partner. It is indeed in the Hollywood Hills

Do you mean, late Frank Zappa's house (with own high scale studio) which she bought few years ago from Laurel Canyon? 

Rumi said it, and Jane Austen too.

SevenWonder
Just now, Marjut said:

Do you mean, late Frank Zappa's house (with own high scale studio) which she bought few years ago from Laurel Canyon? 

That's the one!

Small correction but there is no such thing as 6x platinum WW. It is 6 million units worldwide. Platinum is different in various countries.

Franch Toast
14 hours ago, SevenWonder said:

We walk our dog at dusk. And we've met her as she's walking hers. Of course, being born and raised in LA, I act like she's one of us. I've known tons of celebs. But she's special. She's so sweet. Super nice. Just great.  I've never pried or asked about things (she is a neighbor). But she's so down to earth. Just lovely.

Who cares about Stefani – I want to know about the dogs! Does she walk all three (Asia, Gustave & Koji) at once? Does Bo walk her dogs alongside her? Are the pups well-behaved? And does she actually pick up their poop herself? 

As much as I adore LG, I think if I bumped into her walking her dogs that I'd probably just want to squat down and play her with her dogs and kiss their smushed-up little faces. 

She/Her/Hers

Noel Sanchez
On 10/5/2019 at 1:39 PM, Madling said:

I hope its not a wash out one!  🤣

It looks like it doesn’t it 🤫🤫. Let girls live.  Once nothing is released this month they’ll turn on Gaga again.

Madling
1 hour ago, Noel Sanchez said:

It looks like it doesn’t it 🤫🤫. Let girls live.  Once nothing is released this month they’ll turn on Gaga again.

Oh they will find something to turn on her for 😒

SevenWonder
9 hours ago, Franch Toast said:

Who cares about Stefani – I want to know about the dogs! Does she walk all three (Asia, Gustave & Koji) at once? Does Bo walk her dogs alongside her? Are the pups well-behaved? And does she actually pick up their poop herself? 

As much as I adore LG, I think if I bumped into her walking her dogs that I'd probably just want to squat down and play her with her dogs and kiss their smushed-up little faces. 

Her dogs are the cutest things ever. We have a cocker and her pups just love him. Yes, they walk them at once. I don't think I've seen Gaga pick up poop, but I highly doubt that's her job. She is always with her assistant/s. 

Franch Toast
6 hours ago, SevenWonder said:

Her dogs are the cutest things ever. We have a cocker and her pups just love him. Yes, they walk them at once. I don't think I've seen Gaga pick up poop, but I highly doubt that's her job. She is always with her assistant/s. 

Thanks! So much cuteness! And I guess it makes sense that she'd have an assistant clean up after the dogs. 

That's nice that you just treat her like a regular neighbor. I'm sure she appreciates that. 

She/Her/Hers

Patrick Garcia

Is there a way to know the amount of streams ALL of her songs have on Spotify instead of just the ten songs that appear below her profile picture?

Archived