news

Gaga Celebrates ASIB Going 6x Platinum

Twitter

Featured Posts

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Franch Toast

Work it, beautiful, talented, rose-haired Momma Monster! :heart: Now to give a couple live performances of other tracks from ASIB so that you can nab all of those Grammys! 

She/Her/Hers

doppelganger
8 hours ago, Rifek said:

I think she's dressed up as Ally

I think you're right. The dress and styling is very Ally. 

SevenWonder
11 hours ago, ralloz said:

From the Allure interview for Haus Labs:

“Lady Gaga’s house, one of them at least, is built into a hill (a Hollywood hill, but I will give you no indication of which one because I was asked by three very nice people not to).”

”On one wall, tucked onto a small shelf, is an Oscar, the Oscar, “Shallow” etched into the base. On the other wall, more Grammys than I can tally while on the move (according to the internet, I would probably get to nine).”

So we know the Oscar is on another wall and she has the Grammys at her place in Malibu

I've said this many times on here, but for some reason, no one seems to care (or maybe no one believes me!). Gaga lives a few houses away from my partner. It is indeed in the Hollywood Hills. We've walked dogs with her a few times. She's amazing in real life. 

1 hour ago, SevenWonder said:

I've said this many times on here, but for some reason, no one seems to care (or maybe no one believes me!). Gaga lives a few houses away from my partner. It is indeed in the Hollywood Hills. We've walked dogs with her a few times. She's amazing in real life. 

Oh wow could you tell us more?

Guest Adarsh

Yes you’ve said this before I remember. Why wouldn’t we believe you? :hug:

SevenWonder

We walk our dog at dusk. And we've met her as she's walking hers. Of course, being born and raised in LA, I act like she's one of us. I've known tons of celebs. But she's special. She's so sweet. Super nice. Just great.  I've never pried or asked about things (she is a neighbor). But she's so down to earth. Just lovely.

LUCARTPOP
44 minutes ago, BloodyMary08 said:

She posted this 1 day after I bought ASIB (CD).

How do you have a GIF avi? :giveup: 

OpenHeartedMonster

We walk our dog at dusk. And we've met her as she's walking hers. Of course, being born and raised in LA, I act like she's one of us. I've known tons of celebs. But she's special. She's so sweet. Super nice. Just great.  I've never pried or asked about things (she is a neighbor). But she's so down to earth. Just lovely.

:heart:

MaryJaneHolland
3 hours ago, Steve Harrington said:

How do you have a GIF avi? :giveup: 

It's warnable, I believe, having a GIF avi :poot:

Archived