celeb

Ava Max gets bashed by german paper BILD

AndiGaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
doppelganger

It's tough singing with a live band. She was completely overpowered and attempted to plough through and sounded terrible. 

Makes you appreciate the Joanne era. Gaga really shone with a rock band

Bad Kids

it's not bad, it's just sound dry without background vocals

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

derpmonster
20 hours ago, Candy Gaga said:

Out of all those new girls I think Ava is the worst tbh. Very mediocre in everything from the voice to the look to the songs that's why she had 1 hit.

I don't like her much but at least her hit was organic unlike Billie which it was clear was Interscope pushing her as much as possible with payola :awkney:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

derpmonster
15 hours ago, doppelganger said:

It's tough singing with a live band. She was completely overpowered and attempted to plough through and sounded terrible. 

Makes you appreciate the Joanne era. Gaga really shone with a rock band

Gaga even has a live band at Enigma and it's amazing how she's doing that even though she doesn't have to. 

The reason her live performances tend to be much rockier than the album versions is partly because they always have a live guitar. (it's actually Sarah Tanno's fiancé who plays for her) 

RAMROD

That is a fact though. It is a common complain when it comes to her, so it is not a hate comments. :shrug:

And some of you actually have the nerve to compare her to heavy hitters sksksksks, you don't compare a 10 to a 3  :fan:

Just enjoy your music without obsessing the artist to go crazy popular, or even world domination, those kind of thing are hard to come by, and even more harder in streaming era where everything relies on virality. It is more instant than my ramen cup, and music these days rot faster than grapes that left on a shelf.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Candy Gaga
9 hours ago, derpmonster said:

I don't like her much but at least her hit was organic unlike Billie which it was clear was Interscope pushing her as much as possible with payola :awkney:

I don't like Billie  either :huntyga:

doppelganger
57 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Gaga even has a live band at Enigma and it's amazing how she's doing that even though she doesn't have to. 

The reason her live performances tend to be much rockier than the album versions is partly because they always have a live guitar. (it's actually Sarah Tanno's fiancé who plays for her) 

Gaga's always been with musicians and bands and her experience shows and we take it for granted. With Ava, well she has the pipes but she just needs to train more. IMO Billie wouldn't even dare to perform with a full live band, her performances are always in a controlled environment. 

derpmonster

Ok I'm literally getting part of my degree in singing and this isn't that bad. Parts are flat but people are being too harsh. Gaga has pitchy moments too. 

For a live performance of a fast song, this is fine. Obviously her pitch should be better but she's doing intervals and melismas just fine. Pitch isn't that hard to fix assuming she's not literally tone deaf. It's likely an issue with her earpiece and what she's able to hear. 

The Z
On ‎10‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 2:11 PM, Candy Gaga said:

Out of all those new girls I think Ava is the worst tbh. Very mediocre in everything from the voice to the look to the songs that's why she had 1 hit.

None of the "new girls" got more than one hit for now:huntyga:

Archived