Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ava Max gets bashed by german paper BILD

AndiGaga

Featured Posts

dynamite
19 minutes ago, LazyTurtle said:

Also, should we remind Katy's singing skills? :reductive:

This is about Ava Max where does Katy Perry come into anything? Another poor live singer exists, and?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rudz Xinc

I actually don't want to be a hater, I like her songs. But her live singing is one of the worst I've ever heard. Katy sounds like an angel compared to Ava.

Gosh.

That vocal trully horrific.

Look at those clowns

Guest WhiteHotForever

Her second performance:

Honestly, I don’t blame her.

Natasha Bedingfield sounded weak on Luke‘s show, too and it wasn’t her fault. I think they‘ve sound issues.

zakariah

her singing isn't bad, she just has like no support in most of her notes so she goes flat which makes it sound as if she's off-key the entire time. plus, she gotta learn to control the emotion in her voice, it's wayyy too much.

Pop Music

I just can't for the life of me get into her or see any of the hype of her

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Prismatic Light
49 minutes ago, LazyTurtle said:

That was not a perfect performance, but not bad at all. 

Also, should we remind Katy's singing skills? :reductive:

Sorry but with way worse and very bad singers you choose Katy who is actually a good vocalist, extremely good compared to Avatar Maximum:triggered: Like, gurl, watcha doin

Also, some of you need to stop to always bring Katy in random topics to trash her, wtf is wrong with monsters :excuseu:

incredulous excuse me GIF

Be kind 🧡

Bubblegum Bitch
9 minutes ago, Prismatic Monster said:

Sorry but with way worse and very bad singers you choose Katy who is actually a good vocalist, extremely good compared to Avatar Maximum:triggered: Like, gurl, watcha doin

Also, some of you need to stop to always bring Katy in random topics to trash her, wtf is wrong with monsters :excuseu:

incredulous excuse me GIF

No flame and blame for Katy, don't worry. 

TheSlash

Oh come on, listening to BILD's opinions is a complete waste of time and energy. BILD, tbh, is a huge pile of

jurassic park deal with it GIF

Spoiler

They're right on this one, tho :huntyga:  :giggle: 

Ew, David!

Prismatic Light
33 minutes ago, LazyTurtle said:

No flame and blame for Katy, don't worry. 

If you say so, OK, I usually doubt it, knowing this fanbase seems to randomly trash her, so I just try not to be caught off guard when someone seems mean towards her :sweat:  LOL glad I only misunderstood 

ouch dance GIF

Be kind 🧡

She has an issue with controling her volume. It's a thing a lot of amateur singers struggle with because they forget they don't need to over growl or sing too loudly when they have a microphone right in front of their mouth lol but she is in her mid 20s and has been singing for years so I really need her to improve rather quickly/ Come on...by now she needs to be on top of her volume control but she still isn't and hasn't been for many performances so it's not just a one off. I fully support her and think a lot of the criticism she gets on here stems from a mean place but in regards to her vocals she's been rather messy but has sooo much potential because she does have the vocal range and a nice tone. She just needs to fine tune it.

Archived