celeb

Ava Max gets bashed by german paper BILD

AndiGaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FfFfFfFF

Well, her singing really isn't the greatest but she has room for improvement. It's hard to judge the tone of the article when it's written in another language but they either noticed an objectively negative trait of hers or were too harsh, and I think it's the latter. :laughga:

8 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Well, her singing really isn't the greatest but she has room for improvement. It's hard to judge the tone of the article when it's written in another language but they either noticed an objectively negative trait of hers or were too harsh, and I think it's the latter. :laughga:

BILD generally is a really unprofessional and spiteful news outlet.

her performance wasn't really good and I don't listen to her really, but I wouldn't worry. If Lana was able to survive SNL it should be proof that if you work hard, people will forget. The off-key singing could even be due to technical difficulties 

off-topic but who even let her perform on that trainwreck of a tv show

Katharine Hepburn

Yikes, makes you appreciate Gaga's live performances that much more

xoxo Joanne

Candy Gaga

Out of all those new girls I think Ava is the worst tbh. Very mediocre in everything from the voice to the look to the songs that's why she had 1 hit.

Suspiria

The vocals weren't that bad? Nothing spectacular but sounded fine to me.

The real issue is the blatantly obvious hair extensions:rip: sis just get a wig.

Lucas

Is she singing with her real voice though? In all her performances it sounds like her singing voice is naturally very deep (coming from her throat, like Shakira's "goat singing voice"(as people call it)) but she's trying to sound more like her speaking voice

Ryusei

it's really not that bad... the first verse was shaky but after that? 

8 minutes ago, Candy Gaga said:

Out of all those new girls I think Ava is the worst tbh. Very mediocre in everything from the voice to the look to the songs that's why she had 1 hit.

well most new girls or hyped girls dont even have 1 hit... not everybody has that. 

Musery

Bubblegum Bitch

That was not a perfect performance, but not bad at all. 

Also, should we remind Katy's singing skills? :reductive:

Esteban

Literally a slaughter ... I think her songs are cute, I'm not a hater,  but we have to admit that she tries too much and is off-key almost all of the time, and yes the bridge... :saladga:

Archived