Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

New Gaga pic

ydnmnme

Featured Posts

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Having trouble loading pics page on vk site but I think this is from someone snooping in HL.com's backend files again (why can't  ppl just let ppl work?:fail:).

HL updated its page tho. There is now a Monster Paw that leads to a Community Page w official HL media. I think as HL keeps keeping tabs on GP posts on social, they might eventually have them here too?

----

As for https://m.vk.com/hausofgaga  I think its like a Who's Who of Little Monsters thing? this is translation from Sept 28 post. 

"#ХаусТалантов."
(maybe)

Our favorite lady Gaga community has been around for more than eleven years. During this time there were many events, together we met 7 (!) major musical works of Lady Gaga. In cozy evening chats we witnessed high-profile victories that have entered forever in the history of the music, and not only, of the industry.

Today we proudly and with trepidation announce the relaunch of the legendary column of #ХаусТалантов. With your help, we will create an amazing diary of entries about members of this community, because it is our fanbase has always been famous for its creativity and resourcefulness.

Dancers, singers, artists, artists, actors and many other professions and crafts - for each there is a chapter in this book. About each you can learn a little more, reveal their individuality and passion.

Thank you all for being active for so many years! It's better now.

With love
House"

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

By the way you all should give credit to my co-admin Anton. And it’s a real picture, NO PHOTOSHOP. 

StarstruckIllusion

It’s from Tudor promo btw. My friend said his irl put it in their story

Archived