💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor swift wrote the song 'Lover' all by herself

GaGaAst

Featured Posts

GaGaAst

I was watching this video of Taylor where she mentioned that her favorite song on this album is 'Lover'. And that if she ever keeps a party for songwriter of this song, she will be all alone. Cause she wrote it all by herself. A masterpiece 

I am in aw about her song writing capabilities. She is the best songwriter I have ever heard in my entire lifetime. The way her lyrics is so subtle and touches that part of your heart while sounding so innocent and simple, this woman is God gifted songwriter. And recently became my favorite artist of all time especially after her back to back punch on my ****ing face. Red-1989-Reputation-Lover.  After GaGa (who will never be #2 for me- $he is my queen forever). 

Lately I have been seeing her videos and I really don't get why she gets hate from many fanbase she is so cute funny calm and straightforward. 

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thomas P

One of her best songs, so good. songwriter of our generation. :bradley:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

I had my first kiss to Lover, I'll never forget this amazing song :wub:

Gagaloo911

Awwe how sweet. I really love the song it's one of my faves of hers. 

Blastertoyo

Wait. Before that.

she has never seen

what she was selling 

wut 

please enlighten me to death

Vitleysingur

Yaaass Queen, unwrite Look Why You Made Me Cringe now :madge:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

LordEnigma

Good for her and I do really like the song - but if she is the greatest songwriter you’ve ever heard, you should try listening to some more music. She definitely has a talent for it but... :ohwell:

I won’t say anymore to keep away from a WP.

I still love False God more.

ProdigyARTPOP
17 minutes ago, LordEnigma said:

Good for her and I do really like the song - but if she is the greatest songwriter you’ve ever heard, you should try listening to some more music. She definitely has a talent for it but... :ohwell:

I won’t say anymore to keep away from a WP.

I still love False God more.

Listen to State of Grace, Sad, Beautiful, Tragic, or listen to The Lucky One, you’ll get what they’re saying.

The fact that an artist saying that she wrote an entire song is something to praise as if it was unique is depressing.

LordEnigma
3 minutes ago, ProdigyARTPOP said:

Listen to State of Grace, Sad, Beautiful, Tragic, or listen to The Lucky One, you’ll get what they’re saying.

I’ve listened to her entire discography - and trust me, she is not the best lyricist of all time. I mean to compare her to musicians before the modern pop star - it just doesn’t make sense.

It doesn’t mean I don’t think she’s talented but her music is not legendary in terms of artistry.

LordEnigma
Just now, Adakam said:

The fact that an artist saying that she wrote an entire song is something to praise as if it was unique is depressing.

Some people are solely songwriters who would love to sing their songs but may not have the voice. There’s nothing wrong with not writing your music - heck some of the greatest women in modern music didn’t write their biggest hits.

Archived