Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor swift wrote the song 'Lover' all by herself

GaGaAst

Featured Posts

25 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Because Gaga is a singer/songwriter and has written many songs.

Just like Taylor

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GreenDiamond

Not rly the type of song that I listen to, but its really underrated and it deserves some wild success

2 hours ago, ThatBinch said:

It's a decent song but why does she think it's quirky and rebellious to leave the Christmas lights up till January? Don't most people?

That's humor. Another example of her cleverness.

Glamourpuss
2 hours ago, Kimblue said:

I always think that when I hear it.:ladyhaha:

I leave mine up til Easter. :cryga:

Spock

More like announcing she wrote it by herself, I think she was playfully shading the girls that need 9 writers for a basic pop song like Ariana, Rihanna etc

And let’s not forget her Grammy award winning, critically acclaimed third album written all by herself 

not everyone has that 

who will love me when the night is over

alextruper17
3 hours ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

Lol exactly. How is this news? 

I tried not to be rude saying "we been knew". But we been knew.

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

Illuminati
17 hours ago, Adakam said:

The fact that an artist saying that she wrote an entire song is something to praise as if it was unique is depressing.

Co-writing isn't really frowned upon. Gaga, who started out as a song writer actually only has one song where she's the sole writer. The only reason she mentioned it is because Taylor takes some pride in it because one of her most acclaimed albums was also written solely by her entirely.

3 hours ago, Illuminati said:

Co-writing isn't really frowned upon. Gaga, who started out as a song writer actually only has one song where she's the sole writer. The only reason she mentioned it is because Taylor takes some pride in it because one of her most acclaimed albums was also written solely by her entirely.

Well first of all, im not talking about any current pop girl. Im talking about the whole music landscape of the last couple of decades.

And im aware that good music can come from 1 or 10 composers.

My problem with this subject in this industry is that multiple songwroters has stained the purity of actual compositions, and has forced it to be based around formulas designed to sell more, you get a bunch of producers together that just decide to modify each bit of a song in order to make it easier to sell.

Not that long ago, both solo artists and bands focused on making what they wanted to make, bands like Pink Floyd or artists like David Bowie focused on putting out the music they wanted to, not the music a bunch of producers or the label told them to put out.

A few years ago, around the ARTPOP era, Gaga mentioned once that she had to write like a 100 songs before the label picked the final 15. Im sorry but thats just ****ed up, music shouldnt work like this.

KatieJudasGaga4
3 hours ago, Illuminati said:

Gaga, who started out as a song writer actually only has one song where she's the sole writer. 

*3 songs

Venusoflove
23 hours ago, Spartacus said:

The reason why fanbases hate on her is because they can see through her BS.   Kimye, Katy and recently the president of her former label gave us the tea on that. :coffee:

Just because you dont like her doesnt mean you need to spew trash like siding with her manager and trash like scooter  and katy too? Lol taylor is annoying but she is way worse. At least taylor doesnt make fun of mental illness and go after celebs for attention

Summerboi14
On 10/5/2019 at 6:23 AM, Adakam said:

The fact that an artist saying that she wrote an entire song is something to praise as if it was unique is depressing.

Today it's something unique. I've learned that you actually get credit for a song if you just wrote one word.

Archived