celeb

Taylor swift wrote the song 'Lover' all by herself

GaGaAst

Featured Posts

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
malazam

It's good but the chorus starts too early.

another shot before we kiss the other side

KURUSHITOVSKA

Wowww an artist writing a song? So much innovation, i'm impressed

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

SPARTACUS

The reason why fanbases hate on her is because they can see through her BS.   Kimye, Katy and recently the president of her former label gave us the tea on that. :coffee:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Madling
4 hours ago, GaGaAst said:

I was watching this video of Taylor where she mentioned that her favorite song on this album is 'Lover'. And that if she ever keeps a party for songwriter of this song, she will be all alone. Cause she wrote it all by herself. A masterpiece 

I am in aw about her song writing capabilities. She is the best songwriter I have ever heard in my entire lifetime. The way her lyrics is so subtle and touches that part of your heart while sounding so innocent and simple, this woman is God gifted songwriter. And recently became my favorite artist of all time especially after her back to back punch on my ****ing face. Red-1989-Reputation-Lover.  After GaGa (who will never be #2 for me- $he is my queen forever). 

Lately I have been seeing her videos and I really don't get why she gets hate from many fanbase she is so cute funny calm and straightforward. 

That FUN song or whatever it's called is pretty brutal. Terrible lyrics. 

1 hour ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Wowww an artist writing a song? So much innovation, i'm impressed

The point is that she wrote all by herself. Gaga also likes to tell us she wrote you and I by herself and nobody here makes these ironic comments

letsgetdirrty

We could tell.

Xtina | Gaga | Britney | Madonna | Beyoncé | Janet | Ciara | Ashanti | Brandy | Monica | Paula | Jessica

NewUsername

I wish Gaga would do this more again, she definitely can. Yoü&I was (originally) only by her!

Glamourpuss

I didn't know this tbh. I thought Cornelia Street was the only song on the album she wrote herself. 

I love Taylor's song writing too. She is a romantic at heart and has a special way of writing about love. She knows how to tell a story with a song and she knows when to make an impact with a song so it hits you in the feels. 

Some people don't want to admit she's talented because they want to view her as a bubblegum popstar but credit where it's due, she's really talented.

She's my second fave up there with Gaga. :pawsup:

Archived