💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

'American Horror Story' currently #1 most popular TV show

Woohoo

Featured Posts

phantasmas
7 hours ago, freebit said:

That's surprising, I feel like you'd never know it as I don't feel like it has much buzz anymore. A Walking Dead/NCIS tea.

its kinda like Gaga... you dont hear people talking about her because we all already know shes GOAT :queenga:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
freebit
11 hours ago, phantasmas said:

its kinda like Gaga... you dont hear people talking about her because we all already know shes GOAT :queenga:

P!nk is a more fitting comparison -  successful, GP love it, but always under the radar. It's hard to think of a show Gaga compares with. I used to think it was AHS, but I actually think AHS has surprisingly become far more of a no1curr than Gaga ever was in her lowest career depths. If I were to compare Gaga to a tv show, I feel like Gaga is more like Dexter or Boardwalk Empire, divisive, sometimes not particularly relevant & thus shrugged at, but unlike NCIS/Walking Dead, critical media actually do give more of a damn even during the times when they think it has become awful. 

hankhatesyouall

Coven > Hotel >>>>>> 

This season is overhyped, but I enjoyed the third episode. 

Luke78619
55 minutes ago, hankhatesyouall said:

I need more gay scenes:lolly:

Hell no, go watch Gaytel for that :excuseu:

glad there haven’t been an abundance of gay **** this time around, been a solid plot so far

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

22 hours ago, Woohoo said:

https://goodviews.tv/show/american-horror-story

image.png

to spice it up with last episode's rating of 100% on RM, 200.gif

I haven't watched the last season of AHS. It once was my favourite show but the last two or three just didn't have the quality of the first 4 or 5 for me. I grew to love Hotel and would happily re-watch it, it once was my least favourite season.

I need to start 1984, I'm a sucker for the 80s and anything to do with it

Is it actually that good? :O should I check it out? 

I put off watching it cus imo AHS has been going downhill since freakshow. The trailers made it look like it was trying to cash in on stranger things 80s hype and then throwing in extra guests to act as straight girls and gay guy thirst traps to make it really hit that twitter target audience :air:

phantasmas
9 hours ago, freebit said:

P!nk is a more fitting comparison -  successful, GP love it, but always under the radar. It's hard to think of a show Gaga compares with. I used to think it was AHS, but I actually think AHS has surprisingly become far more of a no1curr than Gaga ever was in her lowest career depths. If I were to compare Gaga to a tv show, I feel like Gaga is more like Dexter or Boardwalk Empire, divisive, sometimes not particularly relevant & thus shrugged at, but unlike NCIS/Walking Dead, critical media actually do give more of a damn even during the times when they think it has become awful. 

whet

On 10/4/2019 at 7:03 PM, Spock said:

You don’t have to drag me with trades articles sis, I’m just giving my opinion just like you are.

Landgraf is of course standing with the show, but Ryan jumping ship to Netflix before the Disney acquisition was the slap heard around the world, as reported by Deadline and THR.

And that atrl user has been giving reliable casting and production information for at least two years but you do you!

No, he has not.

Archived