bloody g

coming for Asylum :air:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona
3 minutes ago, Clumsy Monster said:

I always wanted to watch AHS but for some reason I ended up not watching it (ik fake fan:sweat:). So is it necessary that I watch the series from season 1 ? (If not, with which season should I start?)

Always better to watch in order as there's few links between seasons

bloody g
Just now, Clumsy Monster said:

I always wanted to watch AHS but for some reason I ended up not watching it (ik fake fan:sweat:). So is it necessary that I'd watch the series from season 1 ? (If not, with which season should I start?)

you can watch from season 1. Each season is very very different. All fans have completely different opinions and will tell you different things from each season. Gaga was on season 5 as a main character and showed up briefly on season 6. The "general opinion" is that earlier seasons are better.

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

I’m gonna wait until it’s over because we all know AHS only works for the first half of the season

myluis617
51 minutes ago, Lemondeduerl said:

Is it worth it this new season? 

Yes it isn't too much gore and just enough humor for regular folks to watch. 

KleinGa

The new season is ..... I like it but I'm not hooked on it. Idk how to really feel about it. Happy AHS is getting more hype though, we might get a 10th season :firega:

monketsharona
6 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

The new season is ..... I like it but I'm not hooked on it. Idk how to really feel about it. Happy AHS is getting more hype though, we might get a 10th season :firega:

10th season is already planned

Sneaky Oliver

I haven't seen anything from this new season but I'm glad it's getting some hype. I need more seasons

I’m on my Legacy Act era

myluis617
34 minutes ago, Bloody Grammys said:

you can watch from season 1. Each season is very very different. All fans have completely different opinions and will tell you different things from each season. Gaga was on season 5 as a main character and showed up briefly on season 6. The "general opinion" is that earlier seasons are better.

Honestly i feel jealous of people who have not seen ahs, I wish had that experience again  of watching the show before my Stan Card was handed when season 3 blessed my eyes. 

SwissMonster
44 minutes ago, Clumsy Monster said:

I always wanted to watch AHS but for some reason I ended up not watching it (ik fake fan:sweat:). So is it necessary that I watch the series from season 1 ? (If not, with which season should I start?)

I started with S5 :ally:

You can start with the season you want. BUT Ryan likes to put clues in every season wich links them to older ones so I think it’s more funny to start with season 1. But you could start where you want.

OT: This season is great, the first season since S5 that I really love

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Spock
25 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

10th season is already planned

the show had already been renewed back with season 8, but apparently they're still not sure if it's going to go ahead another year because of the decline and Ryan leaving for Netflix. It depends on how well 1984 does :gum:

who will love me when the night is over

Woohoo
1 hour ago, Spock said:

the show had already been renewed back with season 8, but apparently they're still not sure if it's going to go ahead another year because of the decline and Ryan leaving for Netflix. It depends on how well 1984 does :gum:

Cancelling AHS is literally cancelling FX, it's the most/only viewed show and the rest are flops :green:

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

monketsharona
1 hour ago, Spock said:

Season 10 is definitely on lock because it is already signed.

FX head said recently then it's all Ryan Murphy wish to go on with AHS or not after season 10. It's FX biggest show and it's easy for them to renew the concept, actors, plots, themes from one year to another. Like we see this year AHS is getting fresh vibes and it's definitely appreciated.

In my opinion Ryan will continue to work on AHS mainly because he loves doing that show with people he likes working with (not only talking about actors (most of writers, producers and crew is the same involved in the 9 seasons) 

Archived