Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

AHS: 1984 Episode 3 (Slashdance) continues its streak of acclaim

Bradley

Featured Posts

crisTEAne
Just now, ThatBinch said:

I'm so excited for that. 

it is very good. believe me. :wub: go watch it!

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

I have to say this.

When I looked at the trailers I saw, I did not think this season was gonna be good. BUT after I watched the first episode I was hooked to the show. It's totally a much watch. :)

Also if your looking for some cheesy camp killer movies, I can say that you have to check The Final Girls. This season actually reminded me of this. Tho there's like 10 camp slasher movies on the market.

Bradley
56 minutes ago, ThatBinch said:

I'm so excited for that. But I meant in AHS 1984. I'm sure there's a twist coming. Maybe there already is one in ep3, I don't know.

It's already out on Netflix.

Remember when everyone said AHS was dead and this will be the worst season ever :diane: cesspool of positivity as usual. 

Finally caught up and I love it!! I was shook at the reveals, there’s so much but then not too much (like AHS usually does) happening!!

Bradley
2 hours ago, Adarsh said:

Wait a minute, this season only has 7 episodes? 

Also beware of Mr. Jingles hiding under your bed :creepflop:

Not all the episode titles are revealed yet. Only 7 have been revealed so far, there's more.

Bradley
2 hours ago, neptugne said:

Remember when everyone said AHS was dead and this will be the worst season ever :diane: cesspool of positivity as usual. 

Finally caught up and I love it!! I was shook at the reveals, there’s so much but then not too much (like AHS usually does) happening!!

I've actually enjoyed each and every season a lot, sure there were like one or two episodes that seemed mediocre, but AHS has been consistently entertaining throughout and the acting and directing are some of the finest in the TV industry. I think they deserve their success and acclaim.

Archived