💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Demi: “I accepted a free trip to Israel in exchange for a few posts"

Monsterious

Featured Posts

Nightwing

She should have been smarter than that. Is she just not aware? And I ask that as someone who enjoys her music.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PerfectGUY
2 hours ago, Dolev said:

People here comparing Israel with Nazi Germany or calling it genocidical :toofunny: ya’ll should really educate yourselves. Whater you agree or not with how Israel faces Islamists terror 24/7 aimed at her citizens, saying such things is PURELY antisemitisim and far from truth.

louder!!! 

I'm done with people here treating the Israeli conflict as something as terrible, as obvious to take sides (good side/bad side) as Germany in WW2

It's just not as black and white. People have to understand that there's islamist terrorists in power in Palestine, that Palestine are using citizens and children as human shields and that there's just not a pointed genocide happening (Israel is not killing Palestinians for the sake of killing Palestinians - unlike jews in WW2)

This conflict is hugely complicated, and there's wrongs on both sides

but this constant hate towards Israel as a country, towards its existence, and the blinding on Palestinian wrongs are straight-up modern antisemitism

And it's saddening seeing that here

littlepotter
On 10/3/2019 at 12:54 PM, Melech said:

That’s not what the tweet that user posted is saying. It literally denies Israel’s right to exist 

As it should

chaeri pls

littlepotter
1 hour ago, PerfectGUY said:

louder!!! 

I'm done with people here treating the Israeli conflict as something as terrible, as obvious to take sides (good side/bad side) as Germany in WW2

It's just not as black and white. People have to understand that there's islamist terrorists in power in Palestine, that Palestine are using citizens and children as human shields and that there's just not a pointed genocide happening (Israel is not killing Palestinians for the sake of killing Palestinians - unlike jews in WW2)

This conflict is hugely complicated, and there's wrongs on both sides

but this constant hate towards Israel as a country, towards its existence, and the blinding on Palestinian wrongs are straight-up modern antisemitism

And it's saddening seeing that here

Lmao you sound like someone justifying slavery because black people also did bad things to their white owners. And then calling it reverse racism.

chaeri pls

littlepotter
15 hours ago, affection said:

Why would anyone have to apologize about visiting this incredible country ? Do you apologize for visiting the U.S., Dubai, China, Singapore; Turkey, Russia, Palestinian Territories.... ? Nope. Pure Antisemitism here displayed once again.

Nothing against you or the people of your country dear, your government has just about breached every single rule in the UN and doesn't get punished for it

chaeri pls

littlepotter
On 10/3/2019 at 10:31 AM, Faysalaaa said:

Im a Muslim Arab thats extremely anti Israel and would never visit, but whats wrong with what she did? lol im sure its white liberals being offended on behalf of Muslims.

You do know this has nothing to do with your religion right? I'm a Christian Arab and absolutely don't support Israel's existence. How detached are you from your community? Because everyone here was offended, none of them being white. Imagine thinking Palestinian people are okay with this.

chaeri pls

2 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

You do know this has nothing to do with your religion right? I'm a Christian Arab and absolutely don't support Israel's existence. How detached are you from your community? Because everyone here was offended, none of them being white. Imagine thinking Palestinian people are okay with this.

Palestinians should not be offended if a foreign singer with Jewish heritage visits Israel.

The Palestinian issue does not have to be religious, but it is also a religious issue. As a Muslim, seeing our holy mosque controlled is seen by us as a personal attack against the Muslim community. Alot of Muslims all over the world do see the Palestinians issue connected to their religion. This does not mean its fully a religious issue or that none Muslims cant be involved.

Sightseeing wise, Israel is a very beautiful country. I once walked from Jerusalem to Bethlehem, one of the best hiking experiences of my life. I supported her before because everybody has rights to go sightseeing wherever he/she wants. But gurl, paid trip? Now I want to know who sponsored her.:saladga:

1 minute ago, katy666 said:

because everybody has rights

Palestinians don’t have those rights, no freedom of movement, no right of return. 

FreePalestine

PerfectGUY
47 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Lmao you sound like someone justifying slavery because black people also did bad things to their white owners. And then calling it reverse racism.

I'm not justifying nor denying anything!! I'm just saying that the middle eastern conflicts are nothing like the ones of WW2 and are far more complex with many more parties involved 

and that there is not a clear victim as both sides have wrongs

littlepotter
1 hour ago, Faysalaaa said:

Palestinians should not be offended if a foreign singer with Jewish heritage visits Israel.

The Palestinian issue does not have to be religious, but it is also a religious issue. As a Muslim, seeing our holy mosque controlled is seen by us as a personal attack against the Muslim community. Alot of Muslims all over the world do see the Palestinians issue connected to their religion. This does not mean its fully a religious issue or that none Muslims cant be involved.

It has nothing to do with "being offended". Stop with this reductive language that makes the issue sound like people are whining for no reason. This is part of a much bigger movement. It's called BDS. Look it up please.

Of course Muslims will feel more connected with the issue as I assume most Palestinians are Muslim, but it would be a joke to make it a religious issue because in case you didn't know many arab countries do not in fact boycott israel and don't give a **** about what they're doing to their fellow arabs. One could say saudi and egypt supports them even. That explains why many arabs don't see a problem with it. 

chaeri pls

nikola

She is so fake... She does something stupid, attacks everyone and then apologizes.... And it's the same every time 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

4 hours ago, littlepotter said:

It has nothing to do with "being offended". Stop with this reductive language that makes the issue sound like people are whining for no reason. This is part of a much bigger movement. It's called BDS. Look it up please.

Of course Muslims will feel more connected with the issue as I assume most Palestinians are Muslim, but it would be a joke to make it a religious issue because in case you didn't know many arab countries do not in fact boycott israel and don't give a **** about what they're doing to their fellow arabs. One could say saudi and egypt supports them even. That explains why many arabs don't see a problem with it. 

It was actually you who used the word offended, I then had to use it to respond to you. But even if you did not use it, the word offended does not mean people whining for no reason and its clearly not what I said.

I did not say its a religious issue, I said Muslims are connected to the issue as it involves their holy site and mosque. So when I say as a Muslim Arab, im telling people that even me who is supposed to be connected to Palestine, I dont see what Demi did as wrong.

We know Arabic countries support Israel but only because they are politicians who have nothing to do with religion or nationality. Arabs do see an issue with this and support Palestinians like I do.

Edit: My personal opinion is im Anti Israel to the fullest and support boycotting it. Im very much anti Israel that I dont even accept a two state solution. I personally would never support Israel and I hate it when celebrities like Madonna and Gaga do concerts there. But at the same time, its a fact that Israel is a real country and foreign celebrities visiting is not a problem to me unless they openly say they support Israel as a country.

littlepotter
1 hour ago, Faysalaaa said:

It was actually you who used the word offended, I then had to use it to respond to you. But even if you did not use it, the word offended does not mean people whining for no reason and its clearly not what I said.

I did not say its a religious issue, I said Muslims are connected to the issue as it involves their holy site and mosque. So when I say as a Muslim Arab, im telling people that even me who is supposed to be connected to Palestine, I dont see what Demi did as wrong.

We know Arabic countries support Israel but only because they are politicians who have nothing to do with religion or nationality. Arabs do see an issue with this and support Palestinians like I do.

Edit: My personal opinion is im Anti Israel to the fullest and support boycotting it. Im very much anti Israel that I dont even accept a two state solution. I personally would never support Israel and I hate it when celebrities like Madonna and Gaga do concerts there. But at the same time, its a fact that Israel is a real country and foreign celebrities visiting is not a problem to me unless they openly say they support Israel as a country.

I actually don't disagree

chaeri pls

Guillaume Hamon
23 hours ago, affection said:

If you would have followed social media you wouldn’t be saying such a naive thing my dear. Good day to you too.

I was talking about people "here" as I said that would be reacting the same for similar situations in other countries.

I didn't talk about social medias reactions overall. Obviously there are people with selective outrage against Israel on internet but I precisely talked about ggd members being called out for antisemitism by you just cause you didn't like the fact they saw the ugly side of this sponsor trip Demi did.

Archived